Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: SEWOO ADP-400 Printer Of Portable And Bluetooth Problem

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Aug 26, 2015 10:15 AM Last Post By: Markus Humm
Sefa Ağanoğlu

SEWOO ADP-400 Printer Of Portable And Bluetooth Problem
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Aug 15, 2015 12:44 AM
Dear Authorised...

I am designing the program of Rad Studio XE8. We have a bluetooth-enable printer of portable that of brand is SEWOO and model is ADP-400.
I am using application of Android and Multi Device. We have to print text by this printer with this application.
However this printer couldnt able to print first word from header to middle side when i use the object of TBluetooth.
Sometimes it print from middle to end but in this time it gives error to me. On the other hand it print compeletly when i send dara from net to the same printer.
Could you help us about that problem?
We will be appreciated if you send me the example project or source about printer of portable
Please dont send source or projects about tools which are enable via internet cause we tried all example
Best Regard
Markus Humm

Re: SEWOO ADP-400 Printer Of Portable And Bluetooth Problem
  Posted: Aug 17, 2015 9:53 AM   in response to: Sefa Ağanoğlu in response to: Sefa Ağanoğlu
Am 15.08.2015 um 09:44 schrieb Sefa Ağanoğlu:
Dear Authorised...

I am designing the program of Rad Studio XE8. We have a bluetooth-enable printer of portable that of brand is SEWOO and model is ADP-400.
I am using application of Android and Multi Device. We have to print text by this printer with this application.
However this printer couldnt able to print first word from header to middle side when i use the object of TBluetooth.
Sometimes it print from middle to end but in this time it gives error to me. On the other hand it print compeletly when i send dara from net to the same printer.
We will be appreciated if you send me the example project or source about printer of portable
Please dont send source or projects about tools which are enable via internet cause we tried all example
Best Regard

Hello,

your request for help lacks a few details:

1. how do you connect to that printer via Bluetooth? Do you use a
SPP profile/service for this or does the printer offer and use
the printing service of Bluetooth?

2. What do you send to the printer? Could you share a little
code snippet of what you send and which doesn't get over properly?

3. Does the printer maybe use some command language like Epson ESC/P?
Maybe you need to send something to initialize it in a way that he
does wat you like?

Greetings

Markus
Sefa Ağanoğlu

Posted: Aug 23, 2015 10:42 PM   in response to: Markus Humm in response to: Markus Humm
Markus Humm wrote:
Am 15.08.2015 um 09:44 schrieb Sefa Ağanoğlu:
Dear Authorised...

Best Regard

Hello,

your request for help lacks a few details:

1. how do you connect to that printer via Bluetooth? Do you use a
SPP profile/service for this or does the printer offer and use
the printing service of Bluetooth?

2. What do you send to the printer? Could you share a little
code snippet of what you send and which doesn't get over properly?

3. Does the printer maybe use some command language like Epson ESC/P?
Maybe you need to send something to initialize it in a way that he
does wat you like?

Greetings

Markus

Hello...

I am immediately giving answer for your questions.

1- Yes, we connect printer with bluetooth which uses one service. That service is offered by printer. Name of the service is "SerialPort" and the UUID of the service is "{00001101-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB}"

2- I am sending some string data to printer. For example we can say "HELLO WORLD" and code like that.
    procedure TForm1.ListView1ItemClick(const Sender: TObject; const AItem: TListViewItem);
    var
        bslServices : TBluetoothServiceList;
        bsSocket    : TBluetoothSocket;
        i: Integer;
    begin
        bslServices := fbtDeviceList[AItem.Index].GetServices;                                         //I am providing to bring service of SERİAL PORT in here.
        if bslServices.Count > 0 then                                                                  //I am saying that if service has, printer already has one service.
        begin
            for i := 0 to bslServices.Count - 1 do
            begin
                bsSocket := fbtDeviceList[AItem.Index].CreateClientSocket(bslServices[i].UUID, false); //I am generating a socket with UUID of the service.
                try
                    bsSocket.Connect;                                                                  //I am connecting socket
                    bsSocket.SendData(StringToByteArray('HELLO WORLD', 'iso8859-2'));                  //I am sending string of "HELLO WORLD".
                    Sleep(250);                                                                        //I am holding 250 milisecond.
                    bsSocket.SendData(StringToByteArray(#13 + #10, 'iso8859-2'));                      //I am sending it so as to move over new line.
                    Sleep(250);                                                                        //I am holding 250 milisecond.
                    bsSocket.SendData(StringToByteArray('HOW ARE YOU', 'iso8859-2'));                  //I am sending string of "HOW ARE YOU".
                except on ex : Exception do
                    ShowMessage(ex.Message);
                end;
            end;
        end
        else
        begin
            ShowMessage('Service not found.');
        end;
    end;

function TForm1.StringToByteArray(strData: String; strCharset: String = '') : TArray<Byte>;
    var
        eEncoding : TEncoding;
    begin
        if strCharset <> '' then
            eEncoding := TEncoding.GetEncoding(strCharset)
        else
            eEncoding := TEncoding.Default;

Result := eEncoding.GetBytes(strData);
    end;

3- Operating manual of printer involves EPSON TM-U200 but we didn't understood whether it uses common language or not. It didn't refer from Epson ESC/P. If it can help you, operating manual of printer in English is in the below link.
http://driver.mobit.com.tr/yazicilar/sewoo/adp-400/pdf/SEWOO-LK-D10-MANUAL.pdf

Thank you so much for your help...
Markus Humm

Posted: Aug 26, 2015 10:15 AM   in response to: Sefa Ağanoğlu in response to: Sefa Ağanoğlu
Hello,

the printer manual gives an incomplete list of commands supported. I'm assuming you're
running it in the ESPON compatible mode. You should check that as described in the manual
by printing the settings. Incomplete in so far as the parameters for some are missing.

But: I'd try to send the ESC @ command to initialize the printer (if you shouldn't know yet: ESC is #27).
Then I'd try to send the ESC < " command and send the first text line.

Reading the manual I get the feeling that you connected some BT/RS232 adapter to the printer as it
doesn't list a direct BT connection option for the printer. Is this right? If yes, how to ensure that
one is properly configured and not using a different baudrate/parity whatever?

Other than this I don't know exactly why it's going wrong.

Good luck

Markus
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02