Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Community "Answer" site not working?

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: May 25, 2015 11:37 PM Last Post By: Anthony West
Michael Leahy

Community "Answer" site not working?  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 2, 2015 1:21 PM
I've tried posting a question in the Answers section of http://community.embarcadero.com

I've tried three different browsers and three different computers (even Safari on my iPhone) and the Submit button just doesn't do anything.

Maybe they don't want me asking any more questions? :)
Dmitrii Semikin

Re: Community "Answer" site not working?  
  Posted: Apr 15, 2015 4:30 AM   in response to: Michael Leahy in response to: Michael Leahy
Hi, just wanted to tell, that I have the same problem. I tried IE11 and Firefox (fully updated) from windows 7 desktop.

Also I was wondering if this should be reported into quality central (qc<dot>embarcadero<dot>com) ? But I did not find the relevant section.

Or it should be reported to new quality central site (quality <dot> embarcadero <dot> com) but it seems to be completely empty.

Best regards.

Edited by: Dmitrii Semikin on Apr 15, 2015 4:31 AM
Anthony West

Re: Community "Answer" site not working?  
  Posted: May 25, 2015 11:37 PM   in response to: Michael Leahy in response to: Michael Leahy
Michael Leahy wrote:
I've tried posting a question in the Answers section of http://community.embarcadero.com

I've tried three different browsers and three different computers (even Safari on my iPhone) and the Submit button just doesn't do anything.

Maybe they don't want me asking any more questions? :)

Same problem here. Word counter says ZERO after a paragraph. Both Firefox and IE9

Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02