Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.


Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList


This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.


Permlink Replies: 16 - Last Post: May 28, 2015 10:10 AM Last Post By: Chad Hower
Zane Leo

Posts: 55
Registered: 12/29/09
Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 6, 2015 3:02 AM
[DCC Fatal Error] IdCoder.pas(404): F2051 Unit IWCGJQCommon was compiled with a different version of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList`1.Clear

Error occurs when compiling an application with Delphi XE, CGD 2.6.0.60, IW 14.0.39.

When I revert to Delphi XE, CGD 2.6.0.60, IW 14.0.37 everything compiles as expected...

Please advise what I do to to fix this...

I desperately need fixes in IW 14.0.39 for certifying the application.

TIA
Kevin McCoy


Posts: 12
Registered: 3/20/08
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 7, 2015 12:42 PM   in response to: Zane Leo in response to: Zane Leo
Zane Leo wrote:
[DCC Fatal Error] IdCoder.pas(404): F2051 Unit IWCGJQCommon was compiled with a different version of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList`1.Clear

Error occurs when compiling an application with Delphi XE, CGD 2.6.0.60, IW 14.0.39.

I have the same problem on CGDevTools v2.6.0.58 and IW 14.0.39.

Edit: And CGDevTools v2.6.0.60

I have had a stable IW/CGDevTools setup for a couple years now. I have used IW Ultimate on XE since it was first released, so this is not a case of bundled IW code messing things up.

I updated to IW 14.0.39 and all hell broke loose. I followed the deinstall procedure on the AtoZed site. No help. I am locked out of the CG Forum or I'd post there.

--
Best regards,

Kevin G. McCoy

Edited by: Kevin McCoy on May 7, 2015 3:14 PM
Kevin McCoy


Posts: 12
Registered: 3/20/08
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 7, 2015 5:13 PM   in response to: Zane Leo in response to: Zane Leo
I dropped back to IW v14.0.37 and CGDT v2.6.60 and now everything compiles and links. Hmmm.....

More testing to do.

--
Best regards,

Kevin G. McCoy
Zane Leo

Posts: 55
Registered: 12/29/09
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 7, 2015 11:29 PM   in response to: Kevin McCoy in response to: Kevin McCoy
I don't know if you have post my post on CGD but today I did a completely clean install of D XE, IW 14.0.39 and CGD 2.6.0.60 and have the same problem...

I have requested CGD privately the "IW.HTTP.Cookie.dcu" file for IW 14.0.39 that CGD 2.6.0.60 was built with so that I can check it against my version.

I will post the result.

Regards
Kevin McCoy


Posts: 12
Registered: 3/20/08
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 8, 2015 6:37 AM   in response to: Zane Leo in response to: Zane Leo
Zane Leo wrote:
I have requested CGD privately the "IW.HTTP.Cookie.dcu" file for IW 14.0.39 that CGD 2.6.0.60 was built with so that I can check it against my version.

Good idea.

--
Best regards,

Kevin G. McCoy
Pedro Lopes

Posts: 97
Registered: 3/2/00
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 11, 2015 1:53 AM   in response to: Zane Leo in response to: Zane Leo

Hi Zano Leo

On 06/05/2015 11:02, Zane Leo wrote:
[DCC Fatal Error] IdCoder.pas(404): F2051 Unit IWCGJQCommon was compiled with a different version of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList`1.Clear


Why are you compiling with IW's Indy Source? Why it says IdCode.pas?
If you compile with IW code, you need the cgdevtools source code as
well.

Put back the Intraweb installed dcus and remove search paths for
Intraweb source.

With best regards

Pedro Lopes


Zane Leo

Posts: 55
Registered: 12/29/09
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 11, 2015 11:55 AM   in response to: Pedro Lopes in response to: Pedro Lopes
Thanks Pedro,

You are correct... as usual:).

Now I am back to my original problem (reported on the CGD forum) getting the following error:

[DCC Fatal Error] IWCGLicenseKey.pas(7): F2051 Unit IWCGJQCommon was compiled with a different version of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList`1.Clear

Regards
Pedro Lopes

Posts: 97
Registered: 3/2/00
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 12, 2015 10:18 AM   in response to: Zane Leo in response to: Zane Leo

Hi Zane Leo

Are both
Is IW.HTTP.Cookie.dcu the original file, or it was compiled in your machine?

Regards

Pedro

On 11/05/2015 19:55, Zane Leo wrote:
Thanks Pedro,

You are correct... as usual:).

Now I am back to my original problem (reported on the CGD forum) getting the following error:

[DCC Fatal Error] IWCGLicenseKey.pas(7): F2051 Unit IWCGJQCommon was compiled with a different version of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList`1.Clear

Regards



Zane Leo

Posts: 55
Registered: 12/29/09
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 13, 2015 11:14 PM   in response to: Pedro Lopes in response to: Pedro Lopes
Pedro Lopes wrote:

Hi Zane Leo

Are both
Is IW.HTTP.Cookie.dcu the original file, or it was compiled in your machine?

Regards

Pedro

On 11/05/2015 19:55, Zane Leo wrote:
Thanks Pedro,

You are correct... as usual:).

Now I am back to my original problem (reported on the CGD forum) getting the following error:

[DCC Fatal Error] IWCGLicenseKey.pas(7): F2051 Unit IWCGJQCommon was compiled with a different version of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList`1.Clear

Regards




Pedro

CGD support did a remote control to my computer and have confirmed that there is an issue with the XE IW CGD distro.

I believe that it has been reported to Alexandre Machado and now awaiting a responses

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Kevin McCoy


Posts: 12
Registered: 3/20/08
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 14, 2015 8:28 AM   in response to: Zane Leo in response to: Zane Leo
CGD support did a remote control to my computer and have confirmed that there is an issue with the XE IW CGD distro.

Aha! I am using XE here too. I guess I need a CGDT update with the correct unit versions.

--
Best regards,

Kevin G. McCoy
Pedro Lopes

Posts: 97
Registered: 3/2/00
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 19, 2015 3:20 AM   in response to: Kevin McCoy in response to: Kevin McCoy

Hello

You both need an Intraweb setup update, not cgdevtools, we can't
do anything.

Regards

Pedro


On 14/05/2015 16:28, Kevin McCoy wrote:
CGD support did a remote control to my computer and have confirmed that there is an issue with the XE IW CGD distro.
Aha!  I am using XE here too.  I guess I need a CGDT update with the correct unit versions. 

--
Best regards,

Kevin G. McCoy



Chad Hower

Posts: 613
Registered: 3/2/07
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 19, 2015 4:20 AM   in response to: Pedro Lopes in response to: Pedro Lopes
On 5/11/2015 4:53 AM, Pedro Lopes wrote:
Why are you compiling with IW's Indy Source? Why it says IdCode.pas?
If you compile with IW code, you need the cgdevtools source code as
well.

If he has source, there likely are some old DCUs around that are causing
this compile problem.

--
"Programming is an art form that fights back"

Zane Leo

Posts: 55
Registered: 12/29/09
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 19, 2015 2:05 PM   in response to: Chad Hower in response to: Chad Hower
Checked, checked and checked again by both CGD support and me and there are no old DCUs.

CGD support have repeated the problem on a clean VM install.

Regards
Chad Hower wrote:
On 5/11/2015 4:53 AM, Pedro Lopes wrote:
Why are you compiling with IW's Indy Source? Why it says IdCode.pas?
If you compile with IW code, you need the cgdevtools source code as
well.

If he has source, there likely are some old DCUs around that are causing
this compile problem.

--
"Programming is an art form that fights back"

Alexandre Machado

Posts: 14
Registered: 5/16/15
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 25, 2015 2:07 PM   in response to: Zane Leo in response to: Zane Leo
Zane Leo wrote:
[DCC Fatal Error] IdCoder.pas(404): F2051 Unit IWCGJQCommon was compiled with a different version of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList`1.Clear

Error occurs when compiling an application with Delphi XE, CGD 2.6.0.60, IW 14.0.39.

When I revert to Delphi XE, CGD 2.6.0.60, IW 14.0.37 everything compiles as expected...

Please advise what I do to to fix this...

I desperately need fixes in IW 14.0.39 for certifying the application.

TIA

We don't know why it is happening iwth IW 14.0.39 + CG 2.6.0.60. Seems that it only happens in Delphi XE since we did a little change in CookieList class (added a method).
CookieList uses generics, so we don't know if this is some hidden generics bug in older compilers. We should have an answer soon.
Dan Barclay

Posts: 889
Registered: 11/9/03
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 25, 2015 8:28 PM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Zane Leo wrote:
[DCC Fatal Error] IdCoder.pas(404): F2051 Unit IWCGJQCommon was compiled with a different version of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList`1.Clear

Error occurs when compiling an application with Delphi XE, CGD 2.6.0.60, IW 14.0.39.

When I revert to Delphi XE, CGD 2.6.0.60, IW 14.0.37 everything compiles as expected...

Please advise what I do to to fix this...

I desperately need fixes in IW 14.0.39 for certifying the application.

TIA

We don't know why it is happening iwth IW 14.0.39 + CG 2.6.0.60. Seems that it only happens in Delphi XE since we did a little change in CookieList class (added a method).
CookieList uses generics, so we don't know if this is some hidden generics bug in older compilers. We should have an answer soon.

I will throw this issue in the mix again, a problem we have not been able to resolve using source.

If we include the source unit ....lib/core/IWBaseInterfaces.pas we get a DCC Fatal Error. Ex: when compiling the Features sample it compiles and runs fine if I delete the subject source file. If I include that file I get the error:

[DCC Fatal Error] IWWebEditor.pas(306): F2051 Unit IWServerSession was compiled with a different version of IWHTML40Interfaces.HTML40FormInterface

We determined this file triggers the error by trial and error (yea, it took a while).

This problem has persisted despite removal tools, removing iw* files, and occurs reliably on every machine we have Delphi installed on (four, three are Win7, one is Win8). We have also been through several IW14 builds, each one has the same symptom involving the same file.

using Delphi XE2. We currently use IW 14.0.39 but this symptom has occurred from the time we started using source (build 3x?).

I believe you said you tried this using the source on your test machines with XE2 and could not duplicate. Again, we duplicate on every install.

I also see a similar thread currently (but with different files involved:
https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=700487#700487

It could be related to some Delphi version so I thought I'd mention it again in this thread. At the moment, we build against IW source... except this one file.

This problem may or may not be related.

Dan
Chad Hower

Posts: 613
Registered: 3/2/07
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 28, 2015 10:10 AM   in response to: Dan Barclay in response to: Dan Barclay
Test

On 5/25/2015 11:28 PM, Dan Barclay wrote:
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Zane Leo wrote:
[DCC Fatal Error] IdCoder.pas(404): F2051 Unit IWCGJQCommon was compiled with a different version of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList`1.Clear

Error occurs when compiling an application with Delphi XE, CGD 2.6.0.60, IW 14.0.39.

When I revert to Delphi XE, CGD 2.6.0.60, IW 14.0.37 everything compiles as expected...

Please advise what I do to to fix this...

I desperately need fixes in IW 14.0.39 for certifying the application.

TIA

We don't know why it is happening iwth IW 14.0.39 + CG 2.6.0.60. Seems that it only happens in Delphi XE since we did a little change in CookieList class (added a method).
CookieList uses generics, so we don't know if this is some hidden generics bug in older compilers. We should have an answer soon.

I will throw this issue in the mix again, a problem we have not been able to resolve using source.

If we include the source unit ....lib/core/IWBaseInterfaces.pas we get a DCC Fatal Error. Ex: when compiling the Features sample it compiles and runs fine if I delete the subject source file. If I include that file I get the error:

[DCC Fatal Error] IWWebEditor.pas(306): F2051 Unit IWServerSession was compiled with a different version of IWHTML40Interfaces.HTML40FormInterface

We determined this file triggers the error by trial and error (yea, it took a while).

This problem has persisted despite removal tools, removing iw* files, and occurs reliably on every machine we have Delphi installed on (four, three are Win7, one is Win8). We have also been through several IW14 builds, each one has the same symptom involving the same file.

using Delphi XE2. We currently use IW 14.0.39 but this symptom has occurred from the time we started using source (build 3x?).

I believe you said you tried this using the source on your test machines with XE2 and could not duplicate. Again, we duplicate on every install.

I also see a similar thread currently (but with different files involved:
https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=700487#700487

It could be related to some Delphi version so I thought I'd mention it again in this thread. At the moment, we build against IW source... except this one file.

This problem may or may not be related.

Dan

--
"Programming is an art form that fights back"

Chad Hower

Posts: 613
Registered: 3/2/07
Re: Compiled with a different verion of IW.HTTP.Cookie.TCookieList  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 28, 2015 10:05 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
On 5/25/2015 5:07 PM, Alexandre Machado wrote:
We don't know why it is happening iwth IW 14.0.39 + CG 2.6.0.60. Seems that it only happens in Delphi XE since we did a little change in CookieList class (added a method).
CookieList uses generics, so we don't know if this is some hidden generics bug in older compilers. We should have an answer soon.

I spoke at length with CG about this. It appears to be an issue with the
dcus in XE UP1 not matching the packages. This happened in a D6 update
as well.

Turn on VCL packages (tested and works) to bypass it, or try using VCL
source.

--
"Programming is an art form that fights back"
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02