Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Positioning of verb phrases on relationship lines

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Apr 24, 2015 6:39 AM Last Post By: Justin Lane
Justin Lane

Positioning of verb phrases on relationship lines  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 30, 2015 3:11 PM
I've noticed that e/r studio has a habit of placing the verb phrases directly on top of the relationship lines. It's easy to move them around a little to improve readability but I've noticed that it doesn't seem to do a good job of remembering where you moved the text to..... so next time you open a diagram the text can be in the 'wrong' place again. Has anyone figured out a nice way to deal with this?
Jason Hahn

Re: Positioning of verb phrases on relationship lines  
  Posted: Apr 16, 2015 3:43 PM   in response to: Justin Lane in response to: Justin Lane
Justin Lane wrote:
I've noticed that e/r studio has a habit of placing the verb phrases directly on top of the relationship lines. It's easy to move them around a little to improve readability but I've noticed that it doesn't seem to do a good job of remembering where you moved the text to..... so next time you open a diagram the text can be in the 'wrong' place again. Has anyone figured out a nice way to deal with this?

Hi Justin,

There have been some bugs related to this. The behavior is different depending on which recent version of the application you're running. I believe things are better in the latest release, though. If you haven't already, it might be worth it to try version 10.0.2 and if you still notice issues contact Embarcadero support.

--
http://community.embarcadero.com/index.php/forum/data-modeling-architecture

Justin Lane

Re: Positioning of verb phrases on relationship lines  
  Posted: Apr 24, 2015 6:39 AM   in response to: Jason Hahn in response to: Jason Hahn
Thanks James, 10.0.2 does indeed appear to address this issue.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02