Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: TWebbrowser Popup Url Problem

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Jul 8, 2014 5:57 AM Last Post By: salih cantekin
salih cantekin

TWebbrowser Popup Url Problem
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jul 7, 2014 6:36 AM
Hi All,

When i'm using TWebbrowser i need multible pop-ups. When i try to create new pop-up with similar url, it destroyes my last pop-up and creates new one.
I would like to keep both of them or maybe more than 2. how it can be possible ? And i realize that in this sitiation onNewWindow3 event is not triggered.
Thanks. I am waiting your urgent replies.
salih cantekin

Re: TWebbrowser Popup Url Problem
  Posted: Jul 7, 2014 6:49 AM   in response to: salih cantekin in response to: salih cantekin
salih cantekin wrote:
Hi All,

When i'm using TWebbrowser i need multible pop-ups. When i try to create new pop-up with similar url, it destroyes my last pop-up and creates new one.
I would like to keep both of them or maybe more than 2. how it can be possible ? And i realize that in this sitiation onNewWindow3 event is not triggered.

In The Meantime,

I am using TWebbrowser on the Delphi XE5.

salih cantekin

Re: TWebbrowser Popup Url Problem
  Posted: Jul 8, 2014 5:57 AM   in response to: salih cantekin in response to: salih cantekin
salih cantekin wrote:
Hi All,

I guess this subject about TargetFrameName on OnBeforeNavigate2 but it is unalterable.

Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02