Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Qooxdoo Components stopped working with FF29

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Jun 10, 2014 5:15 AM Last Post By: Lorenz Klinger
Lorenz Klinger

Qooxdoo Components stopped working with FF29
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 14, 2014 7:24 AM
We have an application built on XE2 and with the new Firefox 29 the Qooxdoo Components like Window stopped working.
Is there a solution to this?
Slawomir Borucki

Re: Qooxdoo Components stopped working with FF29
  Posted: May 20, 2014 4:15 PM   in response to: Lorenz Klinger in response to: Lorenz Klinger
Are you still interested in improving this wrong behavior ?
I faced this issue last Saturday and have already corrected Window, PageControl and ListView components.
It took many hours as it was finding proper place in the qx.js script which is indeed not easy to work on it :)

It might be surprising for you that I am still using Delphi for PHP 2.1 but most likely I copied qx.js from the RadPHP XE which was my last bought version of the PHP framework.

Anyway, whatever your version is, you can try to make similar modifications based on a comparison of my two qx.js versions - before and after the modifications relevant for FF 29 issues.

Sławek
Lorenz Klinger

Re: Qooxdoo Components stopped working with FF29
  Posted: Jun 10, 2014 5:15 AM   in response to: Slawomir Borucki in response to: Slawomir Borucki
Hi,

i also fixed this problem. I just modified qx.js. It also fixes IE 11, which was broken too.
I spent a lot of time there too, but i would still be interested, in what you did with the controls.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02