Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Intercept the click (or tap) of on accessory Items of a TListView

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Jun 5, 2014 1:24 PM Last Post By: John Frazier
Giuseppe Amato

Intercept the click (or tap) of on accessory Items of a TListView
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 4, 2014 8:42 AM
Hello, I have delphi XE5. How can I intercept the click (or tap) of a sull'accessory Items of a TListView? I have seen that there is a trick in delphi XE6 but I can not apply it to delphi XE5, as there is no event in delphi XE5 to apply the suggestions found. best regards
John Frazier

Re: Intercept the click (or tap) of on accessory Items of a TListView
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 5, 2014 1:24 PM   in response to: Giuseppe Amato in response to: Giuseppe Amato
Giuseppe Amato wrote:
Hello, I have delphi XE5. How can I intercept the click (or tap) of a sull'accessory Items of a TListView? I have seen that there is a trick in delphi XE6 but I can not apply it to delphi XE5, as there is no event in delphi XE5 to apply the suggestions found. best regards

In XE5 and prior it is the Item that accepts the click, the accessory is merely a decoration. The event is OnItemClick.

In XE6 I found there is an OnItemClickEx (extra) we exposed. The bad news is no doc for it yet... I'll see what I can do to get that fixed soon. I went and talked to R&D and apparently the "Ex" version returns extra data like coordinates. I do not have an example of how it works right now but looks like that might be what you want to use if on XE6.
--
John Frazier (Embarcadero Newsgroup Admin)
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02