Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Barcode / QR Code Printing App

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 7 - Last Post: Jun 2, 2015 6:46 PM Last Post By: cody cook
Deniz Demir

Barcode / QR Code Printing App  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 16, 2013 1:34 AM
Hello. I want to make an Android application for printing Barcode and QR Codes. My form have 1 TEdit, 3 Checkboxes and 1 TButton. User enter text to TEdit and select one of the 3 Checkboxes: (Print Text, Print Barcode, Print QR Code).

I want to make 3 simple operations:
1- User write text to TEdit. Then checking "Print Text", and clicking button, printer will print only "Text".
2- User write text to TEdit. Then checking "Print Barcode", and clicking button, printer will print "Barcode".
3- User write text to TEdit. Then checking "Print QR Code", and clicking button, printer will print "QR Code".

How can I do that, is there any sample application like this?

Regards,
Deniz
makaveil jojo

Re: Barcode / QR Code Printing App  
  Posted: Dec 25, 2013 7:38 PM   in response to: Deniz Demir in response to: Deniz Demir
It seems like a complex. I googled a couple of site according to the keywords of your questions.
Here is a tutorial of QR code C# DLL , talking about how to generate QR code with C#.NET source code and print QR Code images using barcode generator for .NET suite. It will automatically print valid QR Code images according to your input data.
And this is a tutorial of How to Generate Barcodes in RDLC Using C#.NET . It is a standard and powerful barcode component that lets you integrate barcode generation and printing features into RDLC Reports.
Take a look if you are interested. Hope it helps.
cody cook

Posted: Dec 1, 2014 7:04 PM   in response to: makaveil jojo in response to: makaveil jojo
makaveil jojo wrote:
It seems like a complex. I googled a couple of site according to the keywords of your questions.
Here is a tutorial of QR code C# DLL , talking about how to generate QR code with C#.NET source code and print QR Code images using barcode generator for .NET suite. It will automatically print valid QR Code images according to your input data.
And this is a tutorial of How to Generate Barcodes in RDLC Using C#.NET . It is a standard and powerful barcode component that lets you integrate barcode generation and printing features into RDLC Reports.
Take a look if you are interested. Hope it helps.
Recently i am doing my work with barcode in c#.net,but i am totally new to this field.Thanks for your provided tutorials,it's really useful for me.
Sarah White

Posted: May 20, 2014 8:17 PM   in response to: Deniz Demir in response to: Deniz Demir
According to your statement, guess you may need an barcode reading control in you project. I've ever tried a barcode reader using c#.net. You may check it.

Edited by: Sarah White on Jun 2, 2015 6:44 PM
anesthetic sens...

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 1:32 AM   in response to: Deniz Demir in response to: Deniz Demir
This Java qr code barcode library is capable of adding the qr code barcode creation functionalists into their Android applications.

Edited by: anesthetic sensation on Jun 13, 2014 1:32 AM
arron lee

Posted: Jun 19, 2014 8:37 PM   in response to: anesthetic sens... in response to: anesthetic sens...
Hi, anesthetic sensation.
As for me, I am testing the related qr code add-ins these days. Do you have any ideas about it? Or any good suggestion? I am totally a green hand on barcode generating field. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron

Erik Salaj

Posted: Jun 20, 2014 3:30 PM   in response to: Deniz Demir in response to: Deniz Demir
Hello. I want to make an Android application for printing Barcode and QR Codes. My form have 1 TEdit, 3 Checkboxes and 1 TButton. User enter text to TEdit and select one of the 3 Checkboxes: (Print Text, Print Barcode, Print QR Code).

1- User write text to TEdit. Then checking "Print Text", and clicking button, printer will print only "Text".
2- User write text to TEdit. Then checking "Print Barcode", and clicking button, printer will print "Barcode".
3- User write text to TEdit. Then checking "Print QR Code", and clicking button, printer will print "QR Code".

try Barcode for Android component:

http://www.winsoft.sk/abarcode.htm

Erik Salaj, WINSOFT
cin pell

Posted: Nov 10, 2014 8:09 PM   in response to: Deniz Demir in response to: Deniz Demir
Deniz Demir wrote:

Regards,
Deniz

I use barcode generator to input data and generate qrcode in c#.net. And I think it will help you.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02