Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: PrivateFrameworks

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Apr 10, 2018 6:16 AM Last Post By: Dave Nottage Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Alexandre Joras

PrivateFrameworks
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 10, 2018 4:24 AM
Good afternoon guys, how are you?

I'm venturing into the mobile world, for android I've been able to do all the processes until I publish to the store, now I'm trying on the iphone.

I work with delphi tokyo, I have already done the paserver process, this is communicating ok, I already compile for osx from my mac that is with the updated high sierra, latest version xcode. when i try to add the ios simulator in sdk manager, it does the whole process but leaves the following message in the log:

Directory does not exist: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/

When I compile the app, the simplest possible only with a label and a button, it transfers to the mac, opens the simulator and installs the app in the simulator, only the app opens and closes, only the splash screen appears. Does anyone have a tip to give me? I'm kind of lost.

I got an iphone, I updated everything, xcode, macos high sierra..all ... I ran the paserver, created the sdk in delphi again, the provisioning..the delphi now finds the iphone, in the creation of sdk not the error, but when I try to compile to send the application to iphone gives this error: [DCC Error] E2597 ld: warning: directory not found for option '-FC: \ Users \ joras \ Documents \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ SDKs \ iPhoneOS11.3.sdk \ System \ Library \ PrivateFrameworks'

I should be jumping some step .. but I do not know what it is .. I ran a project in xcode and I sent it to the iphone and it was quiet ... if anyone remembers any more items, I'm very grateful ...

Dave Nottage

Re: PrivateFrameworks
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 10, 2018 6:16 AM   in response to: Alexandre Joras in response to: Alexandre Joras
Alexandre Joras wrote:

When I compile the app, the simplest possible only with a label and a button, it transfers to the mac, opens the
simulator and installs the app in the simulator, only the app opens and closes, only the splash screen appears. Does
anyone have a tip to give me? I'm kind of lost.

If the app closes without warning, it's throwing an error. Are you running it via the IDE? If you can run it via the
IDE, does the Debugger Exception Notification window appear? Either way, I suggest using this tool:

http://lemonjar.com/iosconsole/

When using this app, when your device is attached, a console window should appear. You can filter for messages for your
app by putting your app name in the Filter box in the top right corner of the console window. When you run the app, if
it shuts down for no apparent reason, you should see messages in the console window related to the crash.

I got an iphone, I updated everything, xcode, macos high sierra..all ... I ran the paserver, created the sdk in
delphi again, the provisioning..the delphi now finds the iphone, in the creation of sdk not the error, but when I try
to compile to send the application to iphone gives this error: [DCC Error] E2597 ld: warning: directory not found for
option '-FC: \ Users \ joras \ Documents \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ SDKs \ iPhoneOS11.3.sdk \ System \ Library \
PrivateFrameworks'

That's just a warning, and can be ignored.

--
Dave Nottage [MVP, TeamB]
Find hints, tips and tricks at Delphi Worlds blog: http://www.delphiworlds.com
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02