Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Ole Braad-Sorensen
Ole Braad-Sorensen

Name: Ole Braad-Sorensen  
Total Posts: 29
Total Questions: 9

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: TWebBrowser not working in XE10 on iPad / iOS9

Delphi » FireMonkey, Oct 4, 2015
http://www.fmxexpress.com/auto-apply-the-ios9-info-plist-application-transport-security-setting-in-...
Re: TWebBrowser not working in XE10 on iPad / iOS9

Delphi » FireMonkey, Oct 2, 2015
Are there problems with WebBrowser in iOS9 / XE10 ? Just found out that if I enter "https://google...
TWebBrowser not working in XE10 on iPad / iOS9

I have an app where I try to use a TWebBrowser component. (Made with XE10) Cannot get i to work on m...
Re: OnClosePopup -> ComboBox

Delphi » FireMonkey, May 7, 2015
event instead of the OnChange event? Yes. The content of the ComboBox is updated each time a recor...
OnClosePopup -> ComboBox

I have a problem wit apps made in XE7 after upgrade to XE8 The event OnClosePopup in ComboBox is no...

Recent Questions:
Unable to get Developer Team ID

Delphi » Installation, Oct 3, 2014
XE5 making IOS apps Just upgraded from Win7 to Win8.1 and had to reinstall new XE5. In Tools->...
"vmware-host\shared-folders\ .android"

Delphi » IDE, Nov 2, 2014
XE5 DElphi - Making apps for android. iMac "Yosemite" with win8 running om vmware. I have tried t...
TWebBrowser not working in XE10 on iPad / iOS9

I have an app where I try to use a TWebBrowser component. (Made with XE10) Cannot get i to work on ...
OnClosePopup -> ComboBox

I have a problem wit apps made in XE7 after upgrade to XE8 The event OnClosePopup in ComboBox is ...
TEdit & TGrid in comflict

Delphi » FireMonkey, Dec 12, 2014
I have been using XE5 to create apps for iOS and control panels for apps in OS X. After upgradin...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02