Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Debbie Erickson
Debbie Erickson

Name: Debbie Erickson  
Total Posts: 34
Total Questions: 16 (7 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Why is compiler not seeing VCL component inside a thread execution?

Delphi » Native API, Jul 8, 2016
I finally got it to work. I was just throwing stuff on the wall, so to speak, to see what worked. ...
Re: Why is compiler not seeing VCL component inside athreadexecution?[Edit] [Edit]

Delphi » Native API, Jul 7, 2016
Question on the DoTerminate method in your last post. The method indicates that is a member of the ...
Re: Why is compiler not seeing VCL component inside a threadexecution?[Edit] [Edit]

I found the coinitialize in the activex.pas file. But it still crashes in the open of the ado query...
Re: Why is compiler not seeing VCL component inside a threadexecution?[Edit] [Edit]

Hi. What using files do I need for the coinitialize statement? I am linking in comobj.pas in the u...
Re: Why is compiler not seeing VCL component inside a thread execution?

I got a new error on the open of the adoquery.

Recent Questions:
Delphi 7 Compile Question

Delphi » IDE, Mar 16, 2016
Hi Everybody. I get an compiler error and I don't know how to fix it. I'm trying to add a manifest...
Why is compiler not seeing VCL component inside a thread execution?

Hi. This is my first foray into the wonderful world of threading. I'm using Delphi 7. I'm doin...
How do I create a process (ie run) a .net application?

Delphi » Native API, Sep 16, 2014
Hi. I have a console application written in .net 4.0 that creates a temporary text file. There's n...
TADOQuery Throwing "S1000HY000connection is busy with results..."

Delphi » Database » ADO, Jul 29, 2015
Hi. I asked this question back in 2011 and never got a satisfactory response. My supervisor told m...
TADOQuery Throwing "S1000HY000connection is busy with results..."

Delphi » Database » ADO, Jul 28, 2015
Hi. I asked this question back in 2011 and never got a satisfactory response. My supervisor told m...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02