Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Jim Kueneman
Jim Kueneman

Name: Jim Kueneman  
Total Posts: 44
Total Questions: 5 (3 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: ScreenServices

Delphi » FireMonkey, Jun 19, 2017
Use the IOS 8 SDK if you want it to work on IOS 7 and IOS 9. Thanks that works on all devices!
Bitmaps and Scale

Another noob question in understanding scaling of screens. I am creating bitmap objects to put on a...

Supporting really old devices/operating systems in a the fast moving mobile world can get very expe...

Delphi » FireMonkey, Jun 18, 2017
Jim Ok I am seeing the fun of mobile applications..... if I build the application against the 9.3 ...
ScreenServices

Sorry another likely basic question. When rotating an iOS device with iOS 9.3.5 (iPad 2 and iPod To...

Recent Questions:
ScreenServices

Sorry another likely basic question. When rotating an iOS device with iOS 9.3.5 (iPad 2 and iPod To...
Detecting iOS Devices

Seattle. I am still learning about dealing with mobile devices on Delphi. I had this all working a...
TTextLayout.RenderLayout

Delphi » FireMonkey, Dec 10, 2015
I thought this class was the answer to rendering text in Firemonkey. I had my component working gre...
"Pulling" and Mouse Actions

Delphi » FireMonkey, Nov 1, 2015
I am using a TScrollBox to create an app that I would like to work on iOS and Android. I have creat...
Where is the OSX app bundle?

Delphi » FireMonkey, Apr 6, 2015
My first time with Delphi and Firemonkey. I have a cross platform app working across Windows, OSX, ...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02