Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Enrico Pergola
Enrico Pergola

Name: Enrico Pergola  
Total Posts: 32
Total Questions: 11 (2 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Win32 application run on 64bit PC

Delphi » Object-Oriented Design, Feb 4, 2018
Thanks Remy. In the EPSON Receipt settings there is this Enrironment Features list. One is: Support...
Win32 application run on 64bit PC

Delphi » Object-Oriented Design, Feb 2, 2018
HI. An application created and compiled in a 32 bit PC can be run safely on a 64bit PC? Specifically...
Re: Unwanted resident fonts whne printing

Delphi » Graphics, Feb 1, 2018
Ok. Do you know if there is a way (in Delphi) to do 1 or both of these: 1. list the fonts available ...

Delphi » Graphics, Jan 30, 2018
Thanks again Peter. I did every check you suggested. The settings in W8 are identical to the ones in...

Delphi » Graphics, Jan 19, 2018
Thanks Peter. The problem is that the printer driver I installed from the epson site says it is good...

Recent Questions:
REGISTER MOBILE PACK?

Delphi » Installation, Jul 5, 2017
Hi I got this email after redeeming the mobile pack. It says no *download required*. Where do ...
Unwanted resident fonts whne printing

Delphi » Graphics, Jan 18, 2018
Hi When we print with the printer.begindoc and write to the printer canvas and terminate with pri...
Bitmap prints a black box randomly

Delphi » Graphics, Sep 18, 2017
Hi. I have a program that prints a small logo on a Receipt printer. Randomly (every 30 printouts or...
Json: Loading array dinamically

Delphi » IDE, Jul 9, 2017
Hello. I found the code below in the Samples for Berlin. That is a very clear example to understan...
Json components Palette

Delphi » IDE, Jul 9, 2017
Hi all Runnit delphi 10.2 (Berlin). I was trying to run the example found at this link: http:/...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02