Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for George Kuascha
George Kuascha

Name: George Kuascha  
Total Posts: 16
Total Questions: 7 (3 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Sqlite external exception

Delphi » Database » dbExpress, Feb 27, 2016
I'm attempting to access an existing Sqlite db3 file at runtime in a vcl application with D10 on Win...
Re: ADO 64 bit

Delphi » Database » ADO, Oct 11, 2015
And maybe provider has to be “Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;” Using the ACE OLEDB 12.0 still g...
Managing recent projects in Delphi 10

Delphi » IDE, Oct 6, 2015
How can I delete recent projects from the welcome page? My XE4 had an option to do this but I don't ...
ADO 64 bit

Delphi » Database » ADO, Oct 4, 2015
I am in the process of recompiling my application for 64 bit windows using D10. I get an error msg s...
Re: Access violation when changing styles

Delphi » VCL » Using Components, Oct 4, 2015
firstname.lastname@welho.com It was giving me the AV at the TrySetSTyle command. I solved the prob...

Recent Questions:
XE7 and XE8 sample files

Developer Network » CodeCentral, Oct 3, 2015
I upgraded from XE4 to D10. Where can I find the sample files that come with XE7 and XE8?
PaintBox

Delphi » Graphics, Jun 8, 2015
I need to create an infinite drawing surface with a coordinate system similar to those found in GIS ...
Managing recent projects in Delphi 10

Delphi » IDE, Oct 6, 2015
How can I delete recent projects from the welcome page? My XE4 had an option to do this but I don't ...
Changing themes in MDI form

Delphi » Native API, Dec 28, 2014
My application has a Maximized MDI child form (borderstyle= bsDialog and no border icons) with a com...
Sqlite external exception

Delphi » Database » dbExpress, Feb 27, 2016
I'm attempting to access an existing Sqlite db3 file at runtime in a vcl application with D10 on Win...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02