Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Sam Firouz
Sam Firouz

Name: Sam Firouz  
Total Posts: 167
Total Questions: 14 (1 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: adding jar file to project.

Delphi » Platform Specific » Android, Dec 28, 2017
"SDK Manager", Select your Android SDK and update the paths to use the newest SDK you have. Sam
Re: Cannot compile any C++ app

C++Builder » Installation, Jul 10, 2017
Paths and Directories". Hope this helps anyone else whom might run into this problem. And hopefully...
Re: Cannot compile any C++ app

C++Builder » Installation, Jul 7, 2017
GAI: You are correct. The C++ Builder is not ready for OSX 10.12. I created a new connection profil...
Re: Cannot compile any C++ app [Edit]

C++Builder » Installation, Jun 30, 2017
There was only one Hotfix that I saw and yes, I did install it. Is there more than one Hotfix? Th...
Cannot compile any C++ app

C++Builder » Installation, Jun 29, 2017
Hi: Maybe I am doing something wrong but starting with Tokyo. I can only compile for Windows. If I ...

Recent Questions:
Cannot compile any C++ app

C++Builder » Installation, Jun 29, 2017
Hi: Maybe I am doing something wrong but starting with Tokyo. I can only compile for Windows. If ...
Validating IpV6 address

Delphi » Winsock, Sep 22, 2014
in .Net we can do something like this: {code} bool IsIP6(string addr) { IPAddress ip; if...
Linking TListView with database

C++Builder » FireMonkey, Jul 14, 2014
Hi: I am trying to create a master detail mobile app. For that I created an app the used FD to cr...
Setting the Bitmap.PixelFormat

Delphi » FireMonkey, Sep 11, 2014
Hi: In XE7 the *+Bitmap.PixelFormat+* has become read only. How can I set the PixelFormat of an i...
Linking TListView with database

Delphi » FireMonkey, Jul 11, 2014
Hi: I am trying to create a master detail mobile app. For that I created an app the used FD to cr...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02