Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Keith Dopson
Keith Dopson

Name: Keith Dopson  
Total Posts: 63
Total Questions: 7 (7 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Text flickers, when I use fontsize >80 with label, memo, edit...

C++Builder » Graphics, Apr 8, 2018
Remy Lebeau (TeamB) Pasqual is using the 17-year old TObject software, just as you are, Remy. Bui...
Re: The eternal Ctrl-V Windows Paste, Shift+Ins?

C++Builder » IDE, Mar 15, 2018
Moreover, these key combinations can be used in most Windows applications: Notepad, Notepad++, Word...
Re: The eternal Ctrl-V Windows Paste, Shift+Ins?

C++Builder » IDE, Mar 4, 2018
Moreover, these key combinations can be used in most Windows applications: Notepad, Notepad++, Word...
The eternal Ctrl-V Windows Paste, Shift+Ins?

C++Builder » IDE, Mar 2, 2018
Can anyone in the entire universe explain why the common Ctrl-V clipboard paste keyboard shortcut wa...
Where is TDatabase?

Once upon a time, there was a component on the Data Access tab, and it was called TDatabase The Hel...

Recent Questions:
The eternal Ctrl-V Windows Paste, Shift+Ins?

Can anyone in the entire universe explain why the common Ctrl-V clipboard paste keyboard shortcut wa...
Where is TDatabase?

Once upon a time, there was a component on the Data Access tab, and it was called TDatabase The H...
C++ IDE lockup after load fail message of some add in.

C++Builder » IDE, Sep 12, 2017
Started C++ Builder 10 Seattle this afternoon after 9 months of non-use. When the last project work...
RAD Studio 10 Seattle Enterprise 64-bit debug run fails.

C++Builder » IDE, Apr 14, 2016
I create a new Windows (7, 64-bit OS) VCL Forms application, place a single TButton on the form, cre...
Themes disabled?

C++Builder » IDE, Apr 8, 2016
Using RAD Studio 10 Seattle, in the C++ personality, I have made a new VCL Forms Application - C++ B...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02