Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Mike Versteeg
Mike Versteeg

Name: Mike Versteeg  
Total Posts: 118
Total Questions: 9 (7 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: F1 doesn't get appropriate help

C++Builder » IDE, Dec 9, 2017
Nothing done, apparently nobody knows how this IDE actually works. One year, five months, no fix. ...
Re: F1 doesn't get appropriate help

C++Builder » IDE, Dec 1, 2017
Anyone know how to get the F1 keystroke to provide useful help for the VCL function name the cursor...
Re: Who mostly uses RAD Studio

C++Builder » C++ Language, Sep 19, 2017
Thanks. I'm too, but to record and live stream operations. If you ever update your site do let me kn...

C++Builder » C++ Language, Sep 19, 2017
Focus of my work here at the university is on image processing, Win 64bit development. Interesting...

C++Builder » C++ Language, Sep 17, 2017
I do, since Borland released v1.0 (which was free at the time). For better or worse I built an entir...

Recent Questions:
Disable skinning for dialogs and help window?

C++Builder » C++ Language, Dec 3, 2015
In C++ Builder 10.1 (and possible 10.0, skipped that one) skinning is added to dialogs and such. I f...
Use top-down bitmaps

C++Builder » Graphics, Aug 24, 2017
Is there a way to convert all bitmaps in my app to top-down? I know this is possible in the underlyi...
Multiple TDirect2DCanvas instances conflict

C++Builder » Graphics, Feb 27, 2015
I have noticed that if you use 2 instances of TDirect2DCanvas, each in their own frame or form (= di...
Change brightness of style?

C++Builder » Graphics, Feb 24, 2015
is it possible to programmatically change the brightness of all styled forms, controls etc., like Ad...
"embarcadero debugger kernel has stopped working"

C++Builder » IDE, Nov 23, 2015
After upgrading from XE8 to XE10.1 I keep getting the error "embarcadero debugger kernel has stopped...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02