Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Bob McKinnon
Bob McKinnon

Name: Bob McKinnon  
Total Posts: 54
Total Questions: 21 (8 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Font problems after Windows 10 creators update

Delphi » IDE, Oct 11, 2017
Hi all, We are using Delphi 10.1 and since the Windows 10 creators update we have been having trou...
Re: Delphi Build very slow

Delphi » IDE, Sep 20, 2017
ModelMaker Tools Hi Gerrit, Your tool has been very helpful. One questions, as we start to rem...

Delphi » IDE, Sep 7, 2017
I don't know about the best way, but what I did with my apps is to compile the project with the com...

Delphi » IDE, Sep 7, 2017
I've been meaning to write a blog post more in detail on how to actually find out the cycles, it is...

Delphi » IDE, Sep 6, 2017
Bob So we believe this has something to do with the uses clause. As we start to move units in the ...

Recent Questions:
Font problems after Windows 10 creators update

Delphi » IDE, Oct 11, 2017
Hi all, We are using Delphi 10.1 and since the Windows 10 creators update we have been having tr...
Delphi Build very slow

Delphi » IDE, Sep 5, 2017
Hi All, We are using Delphi 10.1 and building a large 32 bit application. The process seems to...
How to get 10.1 updates

Delphi » IDE, Sep 8, 2016
Hi All, I have 10.1 installed on my machine. How do I check for updates or is there an option to...
Code insight slow

Delphi » IDE, May 13, 2016
Recently we noticed that code insight is getting very slow with one of our larger projects. Somethin...
SVN vs Git

Delphi » IDE, Mar 25, 2016
Hello, We have been working on a project with a small team of developers for years but have yet...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02