Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Bennie Coetzer
Bennie Coetzer

Name: Bennie Coetzer  
Total Posts: 42
Total Questions: 23 (19 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Need help with Columns and cells in Delphi XE10, FMX

Delphi » FireMonkey, Jan 22, 2018
Hi, I have the following code in XE8 and it works perfectly well. However, I need to upgrade the pr...
TExcelApplication Open Workbook won't compile

Delphi » OLE Automation, Jun 16, 2017
Hi, I have scoured numerous examples and believe that my code is correct but my DelphiXE8 Firemonkey...
Index out of range

Delphi » FireMonkey, Mar 21, 2017
= 0 and 1'. ----- Break Continue Help----- Now the listbox and items' index are supposed to b...
Re: Using TMesh in Firemonkey

Delphi » FireMonkey, Nov 7, 2016
If you're interested we can discuss collaboration. The code runs in Berlin, and I don't know how m...
Re: Using TMesh in Firemonkey

Delphi » FireMonkey, Oct 19, 2016
This was just an attempt to map a single colour - not the final which should map a complete bitmap...

Recent Questions:
Out of memory error with 3D Development

Attachments, Aug 31, 2016
I am building a simple tutorial from youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytued4LvRNg) I got to...
Bitmap image not valid

Delphi » Graphics, May 30, 2015
I have a problem with code that worked but cannot find the error. I am using XE8, VCL I used this ...
Delphi IDE text very small on 4K screen

Delphi » IDE, Aug 10, 2016
Hi I am running Delphi XE8 IDE on my laptop with a 4K screen (Windows 10) The text is too small to...
TExcelApplication Open Workbook won't compile

Delphi » OLE Automation, Jun 16, 2017
Hi, I have scoured numerous examples and believe that my code is correct but my DelphiXE8 Firemonkey...
Struggling with clientdataset

Delphi » Language » General, Mar 31, 2015
Hi I do not seem to be able to edit a record in my dataset - this should be simple, not so? {code...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02