Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for marvin avery
marvin avery

Name: marvin avery  
Total Posts: 12
Total Questions: 5 (1 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Resource file editor

C++Builder » IDE, May 5, 2017
Sebas I checked this one out and it does look good. But, it could not find any of the OWL .rc and ...
Resource file editor

C++Builder » IDE, May 4, 2017
Hello, The new Embarcadero IDEs (e.g. Berlin) do not come with a resource file editor. The old Borl...
.exe program name

C++Builder » IDE, Apr 19, 2017
Is there a way in RAD Studio to make the name of the generated .exe different from the project (file...
Re: Critical Stop sound upon exit

I figured it out. Clang closes/shutsdown windows in a different order than the Classic compiler. Onc...
Critical Stop sound upon exit

C++Builder » IDE, Apr 3, 2017
Hi, I am using Berlin Starter Edition 10.1.2. When I compile my program with the "Classic" compile...

Recent Questions:
Resource file editor

C++Builder » IDE, May 4, 2017
Hello, The new Embarcadero IDEs (e.g. Berlin) do not come with a resource file editor. The old Bo...
.exe program name

Is there a way in RAD Studio to make the name of the generated .exe different from the project (file...
Critical Stop sound upon exit

C++Builder » IDE, Apr 3, 2017
Hi, I am using Berlin Starter Edition 10.1.2. When I compile my program with the "Classic" com...
Boost Library

C++Builder » IDE, Mar 15, 2017
I am using the Berlin 10.1 compiler. Can the "Classic" compiler support the 1.55 version of the B...
Console window

C++Builder » IDE, Dec 26, 2016
I am using the Berlin 10.1 compiler. I created a C++ application. When I run it, I get a console ...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02