Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Florian Wolf
Florian Wolf

Name: Florian Wolf  
Total Posts: 20
Total Questions: 9 (1 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Event for all mouse clicks

C++Builder » IDE, Jan 2, 2017
Remy Lebeau (TeamB) Thank you very much. That was exactly what I was looking for.
Event for all mouse clicks

C++Builder » IDE, Dec 22, 2016
Hello, I'm searching for a possibility to call a function with EVERY click in my software. I tried ...
Re: Searching TLabel by name

C++Builder » IDE, Sep 19, 2016
for (int i=1; i if (TLabel *Label= dynamic_cast Perfect. Thank you. That was exactly...
Searching TLabel by name

Caption = DeviceName[10]; I'm searching for a more elegant way. Is it possible to do this with "f...
Re: Code Insight usable?

C++Builder » IDE, Sep 2, 2016
No. :( It means, that I have to know all my variables and parameter for my functions by heart? :(((

Recent Questions:
Format a SD-Card

C++Builder » C++ Language, Mar 21, 2016
Hello, I'm wirting a little program (Rad Studio 10 / C++) to copy some data on a SD-Card. This wo...
Event for all mouse clicks

C++Builder » IDE, Dec 22, 2016
Hello, I'm searching for a possibility to call a function with EVERY click in my software. I tri...
Searching TLabel by name

Hello, I have a list of 10 strings and 10 Labels named Label1... Label10. Now I want to write al...
Print a PDF File

C++Builder » IDE, Jul 21, 2016
Hello, I write an Application which generates a PDF File using PowerPDF (from the GetIt-Package-M...
Get version information of the application at runtime

C++Builder » IDE, Apr 4, 2016
I try to get the versoin information of my application (which can be set in the project options) at ...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02