Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for G. Smith
G. Smith

Name: G. Smith  
Total Posts: 44
Total Questions: 14 (1 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
XE10

Delphi » IDE, Apr 6, 2018
Here we go again. Trying to move on to XE10 (after a brief visit to XE8 from Delphi 6), and things a...
Re: Is it possible to change IDE fonts?

Delphi » IDE, Apr 6, 2018
I have a new monitor and everything is a bit too small. For what it's worth, I'd like to increase ...
Re: Delphi 10.2

Delphi » Installation, Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for replying. I'll try again and wait.... I'm repeatedly disappointed by some aspects of Emb...
Delphi 10.2

Delphi » Installation, Mar 7, 2018
I've recently installed Delphi 10 and started it. The screen that greets me has a number of section...
Delphi 10.2

I've recently installed Delphi 10 and started it. The screen that greets me has a number of section...

Recent Questions:
Delphi 10.2

I've recently installed Delphi 10 and started it. The screen that greets me has a number of secti...
XE8 and Tokyo

Delphi » Installation, Mar 2, 2018
I'm using Delphi XE8 and have ordered an upgrade to Delphi 10.2 Tokyo. Can I install Tokyo onto the...
Understanding Object Contructors

Delphi » Documentation, Nov 29, 2017
_Delphi in XE8_ I think I once read (in the documentation a previous version of Delphi) that exce...
What is this angle bracket notation?

Delphi » Documentation, Aug 21, 2017
In the XE8 help documentation (Delphi Language Reference/Classes and Objects/Methods/Class contstruc...
XE8 Delphi Firemonkey listbox

Delphi » IDE, Sep 7, 2017
I'm familiar to the VCL TListBox control, now I'm looking at the similar FM TListbox. FM TListbox...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02