Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Gerald Holdsworth
Gerald Holdsworth

Name: Gerald Holdsworth  
Total Posts: 76
Total Questions: 9

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Drag and Drop into external application

Delphi » RTL, Mar 1, 2018
and coding languages. I'll have to keep searching...but maybe now just for academic reasons. Chee...
Re: Drag and Drop into external application

Delphi » RTL, Feb 28, 2018
complicated, but there are a lot of pieces to it. That's fine - it'll just take a while. Cheers, ...
Drag and Drop into external application

Delphi » RTL, Feb 28, 2018
Hi all, I'm trying to find out how to do a drag, from my Tokyo application, and drop into, e.g. Win...
Re: no tooltip-value for variable

Delphi » IDE, Sep 9, 2017
And there the tooltips should be avaiable? You mentioned that you uninstalled Starter as you had ...
Re: Sorting numbers as strings

Delphi » RTL, Aug 9, 2017
Hi, you can also use the new comparation options available on the string helper, those are multipla...

Recent Questions:
Build Configuration - what is this?

Delphi » IDE, Jul 22, 2017
Hi all, Having come from BDS2006 (well, originally Delphi 1, 2, 3, then 4 before going to BDS2006...
Reources and Images

Delphi » IDE, Apr 3, 2017
Hi, Having recently (well, in the last few months) moved from BDS2006 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin, I am...
Unable to rename '*.$$$' to '*.pas'

Delphi » IDE, Feb 21, 2017
Anyone come up with this error? (obviously, the full pathname is reported, not the '*') For me, it ...
Can't change language/locale in Project->Options on Berlin

Delphi » IDE, Feb 16, 2017
Hi all, On my Delphi Berlin 10.1.2 install, when I go to Project -> Options and select the Versio...
Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing

Delphi » IDE, Feb 7, 2017
I have just installled Delphi 10.1.2 Starter on a brand new PC, running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, loaded...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02