Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Fred Schetterer
Fred Schetterer

Name: Fred Schetterer  
Total Posts: 83
Total Questions: 4 (3 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Howto detect if a printer is offline or turned off or is not available [Edit]

Delphi » Deployment, Feb 20, 2018
:-( Status=0 whether the printer is online or offline :-( Same here; using Windows 10 and I've tri...
Re: Tokyo release 2 build 2004 vs build 1978

Delphi » FireMonkey, Dec 18, 2017
You don't have to uninstall and reinstall ANY 3rd party stuff. To install "T2 - The Dark Release" ...
Re: Tokyo release 2 build 2004 vs build 1978

Delphi » FireMonkey, Dec 18, 2017
Using the ISO it takes less than 30 mins to do it. With the simplest setup maybe but when you add ...
Re: Fixed D10.2.2 has been posted!!

Delphi » Installation, Dec 17, 2017
I have tested it on all my Libraries and it works fine. "T2, the Dark Release is Dead!"
Re: Tokyo Update 2 is there...

Delphi » Non-Technical, Dec 14, 2017
well? Not just you, apparently in these modern IDEs manual management is a must: https://stackover...

Recent Questions:
Active Record Helper not active

Delphi » IDE, Nov 25, 2017
Wrote a bit of code to hook into a third party library and one of those annoying things happened.. w...
Search within IDE using Regex non greedy (lazy)?

Delphi » IDE, Jun 30, 2016
Hi, Pretty new to Regex but I can't get any of these to work in the IDE: MyFunc\((.+?)\) ...
How to copy "Help Insight" content?

Delphi » IDE, May 20, 2016
I only ask because due to a keyboard fumble I managed to copy the content but can't reproduce :)
Folder nightmare.. with XE7 - Subversion integration

Delphi » IDE, Oct 13, 2014
While trying to find an answer I see most simply use Tortoise, and indeed with Tortoise there are no...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02