Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Luiz Paulo Grillo Brandão
Luiz Paulo Grillo Brandão

Name: Luiz Paulo Grillo Brandão  
Total Posts: 24
Total Questions: 12 (8 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
DataSnap - Client Info

DataSnap, Jan 31, 2016
Hello, I have a Client that connects to a DataSnap Server using HTTP. In the TDSServer.OnConnect ev...
Re: FireDAC and DataSnap Transport Filters

Delphi » Database » FireDAC, Jan 31, 2016
Filters is one of the most confusing features in DataSnap. Fortunately, for the most common use c...
Android and DSHTTPLayer unit

Delphi » FireMonkey, Jan 28, 2016
Hello, I am developing an Android Application that communicates to a DataSnap Server. When reading t...
Re: FireDAC and DataSnap - Local Port

Delphi » Database » FireDAC, Jan 20, 2016
own and try to get required info. Thanks for your suggestion Dmitry. I did that, but I was not abl...
DataSnap - Client Local Port

DataSnap, Jan 19, 2016
Hello. I have a question regarding a client Connection to DataSnap. Once I am connected to the Data...

Recent Questions:
DataSnap - Client Info

DataSnap, Jan 31, 2016
Hello, I have a Client that connects to a DataSnap Server using HTTP. In the TDSServer.OnConnect...
DataSnap - Client Local Port

DataSnap, Jan 19, 2016
Hello. I have a question regarding a client Connection to DataSnap. Once I am connected to the Da...
Android and DSHTTPLayer unit

Delphi » FireMonkey, Jan 28, 2016
Hello, I am developing an Android Application that communicates to a DataSnap Server. When reading ...
TLang and multilingual applications

Delphi » FireMonkey, Jan 8, 2015
Hello, I am using TLang component to develop a multilingual application. Right now I am able to...
Problem with Image in CollectionItem when developing a component

Delphi » FireMonkey, Sep 11, 2014
Hello, I am experiencing a few problems with a component I have previously developed. I used VCL ...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02