Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Jacobus Opperman
Jacobus Opperman

Name: Jacobus Opperman  
Total Posts: 20
Total Questions: 8 (1 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: TAndroidHelper Unit

Delphi » FireMonkey, Feb 28, 2018
Thank you Antonio and Remy for your replies. I am grateful indeed! Enjoy your day!
TAndroidHelper Unit

Hi! I hope somebody can help me! I have been all over the internet and Delphi documentation but can'...
I am checking for XE8 hotfixes!

Delphi » Deployment, Nov 6, 2017
Hi guys! Just to let you know where I am at this moment. I have every reason to believe that when I ...
I have noted a few extra things!

Hi everyone! I have noted a few extra things! Under PAServer in MacInCloud when I enter "c" my compu...
Remote debug and deployment for Mac OSX

Hi everyone! I hope someone can help! I have Delphi XE8 Professional with the mobile add-on pack. I ...

Recent Questions:
Remote debug and deployment for Mac OSX

Hi everyone! I hope someone can help! I have Delphi XE8 Professional with the mobile add-on pack. ...
Will TidUDPClient work with DVB-T2 To UDP Tuner

Delphi » Winsock, Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone! I hope many people will be able to help me with this! I have never worked with Indy co...
TAndroidHelper Unit

Hi! I hope somebody can help me! I have been all over the internet and Delphi documentation but can...
App sometimes not closing properly

Delphi » FireMonkey, Apr 29, 2016
Hi everyone! I am using Delphi xe8 professional and deploys for Android. I have a huge problem with ...
Back Button Problems

Delphi » FireMonkey, Mar 24, 2016
Hi everyone! I am using Delphi XE8 Professional and deploys for Android. I have the following prob...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02