Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for André Diel
André Diel

Name: André Diel  
Total Posts: 27
Total Questions: 11 (8 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Simultaneous calls = Access Violation

DataSnap, Sep 2, 2017
When two calls occur at the same time an access violation occurs on the server. On the server, each...
TEdit - Border color.

Delphi » Language » General, Aug 3, 2015
Hello friends, When you enter focus on some component, eg TEdit, Its edge gets a blue highlight. I...
[XE5] Record Audio on Mac, play on Windows.

Delphi » FireMonkey, Jun 23, 2015
Hello. I need capture an audio in the MAC / OSX and play on Windows. Does anyone have any tips or e...
Record Audio on Mac, play on Windows.

Delphi » Multimedia, Jun 23, 2015
Hello. I need capture an audio in the MAC / OSX and play on Windows. Does anyone have any tips or e...
DataSnap/REST - Upload image from client to server.

Delphi » Web Services, Jun 8, 2015
Hello, I am having problem to trying send a file or JSON class for the server. The return of the s...

Recent Questions:
FMX - Get number of bits per pixel

Delphi » Graphics, Jan 29, 2015
Hello, In Delphi XE5 FMX, How do I get the number of bits per pixel in the image? I tried "...
Record Audio on Mac, play on Windows.

Delphi » Multimedia, Jun 23, 2015
Hello. I need capture an audio in the MAC / OSX and play on Windows. Does anyone have any tips o...
ZLib Multiple Files

Delphi » Non-Technical, Feb 27, 2015
Hi, I use Delphi XE5. And I'm unable to generate the compression of multiple files, it loses a p...
DataSnap/REST - Upload image from client to server.

Delphi » Web Services, Jun 8, 2015
Hello, I am having problem to trying send a file or JSON class for the server. The return of t...
[XE5] Record Audio on Mac, play on Windows.

Delphi » FireMonkey, Jun 23, 2015
Hello. I need capture an audio in the MAC / OSX and play on Windows. Does anyone have any tips o...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02