Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Omar Reis
Omar Reis

Name: Omar Reis  
Total Posts: 29
Total Questions: 9 (7 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: CPU Usage limit on iOS [Edit]

Delphi » FireMonkey, Nov 29, 2017
The calculation is on its own thread. It is a single thread besides the app main thread. Putting ...
CPU Usage limit on iOS

Delphi » FireMonkey, Nov 16, 2017
I'm developing a mobile app that does heavy number crunching, for long periods of time. I setup a s...
Porting legacy code and ARC

Delphi » FireMonkey, Nov 15, 2017
I'm porting existing VCL code to FMX. In my legacy code there are a lot of cases that look like th...
TStringGrid background color when custom drawing

Delphi » FireMonkey, Aug 31, 2017
I want a TStringGrid with black background and custom cell drawing. I managed that by: 1- setting De...
Re: Good Applications made with Firemonkey

Delphi » Non-Technical, Aug 29, 2017
I have a few apps in iOS Appstore: Navigator HD - Celestial Navigation - https://itunes.apple.com/u...

Recent Questions:
Porting legacy code and ARC

Delphi » FireMonkey, Nov 15, 2017
I'm porting existing VCL code to FMX. In my legacy code there are a lot of cases that look like t...
TStringGrid background color when custom drawing

Delphi » FireMonkey, Aug 31, 2017
I want a TStringGrid with black background and custom cell drawing. I managed that by: 1- setting ...
Play part of a sound file in iOS

Delphi » FireMonkey, Sep 8, 2016
I'm trying to port a VCL sound component to Firemonkey. It uses a single audio file with many sou...
Control iOS camera focus

Delphi » FireMonkey, Jan 18, 2016
Is there a way to programmatically control the focus of the iPhone camera ? I want to disable the a...
Iphone hardware buttons

Delphi » FireMonkey, Dec 4, 2015
Is there a way to use iPhone/iPad hardware buttons in a Firemonkey application ? They are normally ...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02