Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Joseph Mitzen
Joseph Mitzen

Name: Joseph Mitzen  
Total Posts: 293

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Posted plans for Delphi Linux support cut out smaller developers [Edit] [Edit]

Delphi » Non-Technical, May 26, 2017
seen it in the past couple of years... It looks like these folks got lutefisk instead of pizza: h...
Re: Posted plans for Delphi Linux support cut out smaller developers [Edit] [Edit]

Delphi » Non-Technical, May 25, 2017
I wouldn't want it to become like that. Open source does not dictate the development model. Embarc...

How about the MS languages? C# went open source a while ago, along with .NET core. I assume that a...

Embarcadero does not sell OSes, they make money from development tools. They're trying to make mo...

IDE, Form Designer, VCL, FMX. I've said that the biggest mistake of FireMonkey (well, other than n...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02