Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for drama mix
drama mix

Name: drama mix  
Total Posts: 37
Total Questions: 5 (4 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
how to set TThread periorty in android ?

Delphi » Platform Specific » Android, Oct 13, 2017
i wanted to make my Thread priority to become high in vcl its just set to tpHighest , but in androi...
running a thread to do something after time

Delphi » Platform Specific » Android, Oct 12, 2017
i have created this thread to run it in android service and do some calls with it each 20 seconds it...
Re: Someone to test my Native TMemo android / ios controls (that go in pair with my Native android TEdit android controls) ?

Delphi » FireMonkey, Oct 2, 2017
yes :) if android support it (i think yes) then it's support right to left any hint of why i cant ...
Re: Android Service And TidTcpclient [Edit]

Delphi » Platform Specific » Android, Sep 30, 2017
Remy Lebeau (TeamB) maybe the way that i start the service is incorrect ? function TAndroidServic...
Re: Someone to test my Native TMemo android / ios controls (that go in pair with my Native android TEdit android controls) ?

Delphi » FireMonkey, Sep 29, 2017
Libraries i have used the included jar and added to project manager library but seems the native T...

Recent Questions:
Android Service And TidTcpclient

Delphi » Platform Specific » Android, Sep 20, 2017
in my apk i am trying to force stop an android service that have A thread running Tidtcpclient by d...
listbox sort function

Delphi » Platform Specific » Android, Sep 11, 2017
i try to sort the following items in listbox but the result is not sorted as expected what i am doin...
how to convert 16bit in jaudiorecorder format to 8 bit ?

Delphi » Platform Specific » Android, Aug 28, 2017
post deleted not sure from the reason i will try to repost it ,. How can I convert 16 bit to 8 bi...
Why i cannot loadbitmaps when the app in background ?

Delphi » Platform Specific » Android, Apr 30, 2017
in my Firemonkey android app i cannot load bitmaps when the app in the background , the whole app g...
Firemonkey Android Service Send command from host application

Delphi » Platform Specific » Android, Apr 21, 2017
I am currently created an android Local Service and that's how my startCommand looks like functio...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02