Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

User Profile for Fuandi Hartanto
Fuandi Hartanto

Name: Fuandi Hartanto  
Total Posts: 8
Total Questions: 4 (3 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Indy change to sslvTLSv1_2 doesn't work

Delphi » Winsock, Mar 23, 2018
Remy Lebeau (TeamB) Hi Remy, how to check this ? and how to change if I use the wrong dll ? wher...
Re: Problem with JNI [Edit]

Delphi » Language » General, May 5, 2015
That's why I'm asking, because I also don't know why my form won't show. I'm using delphi 2010. Belo...
Re: Problem with JNI [Edit]

Delphi » Language » General, May 4, 2015
Thanks for the reply. I created a form and a button inside, but it doesn't show. If I remark this li...
Problem with JNI

Delphi » Language » General, May 4, 2015
I tried to call java class from delphi by implementing this example from http://www.pacifier.com/~mm...
Parse xml with namespace

Delphi » XML, Apr 20, 2015
I have this xml file, and I want to parse it and get value for each node, but I always get a nil val...

Recent Questions:
Parse xml with namespace

Delphi » XML, Apr 20, 2015
I have this xml file, and I want to parse it and get value for each node, but I always get a nil val...
How to show form in pop up window ?

Delphi » Third Party Tools » IntraWeb, May 25, 2014
Need help with pop up window. Can intraweb show a form in the pop up window ? In the form, I put so...
Failed to close db connection on datasnap windows service

DataSnap, Jul 16, 2014
Hi, I deployed my datasnap server as windows service. Inside the server, I have firedac connecti...
access violation error

DataSnap, Jun 3, 2014
currently, I'm developing a simple application using intraweb and datasnap. In datasnap server, ...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02