Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings

User Profile for Markus Humm
Markus Humm
Name: Markus Humm  
Total Posts: 2,050
Total Questions: 7 (2 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Bluetooth Tethering - Photowall sample [Edit]
Delphi » FireMonkey, Oct 8, 2015
Hello, Bluetooth is normally not being passed through any Firewall. Do both devices support the s...
Re: iOS TEdit Can't Type
Delphi » FireMonkey, Oct 8, 2015
What about surfing to this URL? https://support.embarcadero.com/Forms/product/ Greetings Markus
Re: Upfront update subscription...
Delphi » Non-Technical, Oct 8, 2015
Yes presentation could be a bit better, but your answer sounds like you didn't learn how to gallop...
Re: Voting for Classic Delphi (or even Rad Studio Classic) [Edit] [Edit]
Hello, of course you can do that. But honestly why should you have to do that? Shouldn't your dev...
Re: Voting for Classic Delphi (or even Rad Studio Classic) [Edit] [Edit] [Edit]
Hello, her reasons run as follows I guess: if the tool I use normally (= Delphi) doesn't offer tr...

Recent Questions:
XE7 Update1: No (.NET?) IDE dlls seem to be registered as COM server
Delphi » Installation, Feb 12, 2015
Hello, I just installed XE7 update 1 on a PC and when trying to run it I displayed a few messages...
NNTP issues?
Delphi » Non-Technical, Mar 21, 2015
Hello, while I can currently access forums via webbrowser access via NNTP (Thunderbird) fails and...
Crash with Windows 7 and terminating my application
Delphi » Database » dbExpress, Oct 28, 2011
Hello, something strange is going on in my application and I don't know how to digg deeper to fin...
Preventing horizontal scrolling of TStringGrid
Delphi » FireMonkey, Mar 20, 2015
Hello, using XE7, how to prevent the possibility of horizontal scrolling by the user on Android? ...
TLang/Translation question question
Delphi » FireMonkey, Feb 1, 2015
Hello, I'd like to build a XE7 FMX app which should be translateable. I'd also like to create ...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02