Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings

User Profile for Markus Humm
Markus Humm
Name: Markus Humm  
Total Posts: 3,590
Total Questions: 25 (7 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
scrypt hash length?
Algorithms, Oct 22, 2016
Hello, I might use the scrypt password hashing alrogithm in some application, but I don't know how ...
Re: Arc again :( [Edit]
Delphi » FireMonkey, Oct 21, 2016
Hm? Nobody claimed that the ARC for desktop will be the only solution on desktop. They know well e...
Re: DynArray performance with Berlin
Delphi » Non-Technical, Oct 21, 2016
If you're on SA you might file an official case via the service portal of EMBT. Sometimes you get ...
Re: Correct way to re-start Android app with local service at device reboot
Delphi » FireMonkey, Oct 20, 2016
It might be, depending on how the emulator is connected to the IDE. But: since quite a few Android...
Re: Arc again :( [Edit] [Edit]
Delphi » FireMonkey, Oct 20, 2016
Ok, then we should have another audit type for this. Preferably one not reporting too many false p...

Recent Questions:
Cannot connect to server with Thunderbird
Developer Network » Website, Nov 8, 2015
Hello, until a few days ago I could access newsgroups via Thunderbird 38.3.0 just fine and I'm no...
XE7 Update1: No (.NET?) IDE dlls seem to be registered as COM server
Delphi » Installation, Feb 12, 2015
Hello, I just installed XE7 update 1 on a PC and when trying to run it I displayed a few messages...
NNTP issues?
Delphi » Non-Technical, Mar 21, 2015
Hello, while I can currently access forums via webbrowser access via NNTP (Thunderbird) fails and...
XE8 problems with type library editor
Delphi » OLE Automation, Oct 28, 2015
Hello, I have a COM-automation server project converted from D2007 to XE8. It compiles fine. Now...
Crash with Windows 7 and terminating my application
Delphi » Database » dbExpress, Oct 28, 2011
Hello, something strange is going on in my application and I don't know how to digg deeper to fin...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02