User Profile for Yilmaz Yoru
Yilmaz Yoru

Name: Yilmaz Yoru  
Total Posts: 167
Total Questions: 3
Location Eskisehir, Turkey
Occupation Programmer, Project Manager, Mechanical Engineer, CEO
Homepage http://www.esenja.com
Biography Dr. Yilmaz Yoru was born in 1974, Eskisehir-Turkey. He graduated from the department of Mechanical Engineering of Eskisehir Osmangazi University in 1997. One year later he started to work in the same university as an assistant. He received his MSc. and PhD. degrees from the same department of the same university. After his Post PhD at the Yildiz Technica University he established his Esenja Company about Energy & RD Company. He has married and he is a father of a son. Some of his interests are Programming, Thermodynamics (Exergy), Fluid Mechanics and Artificial Intelligence. He also likes the graphical design and high-end innovations. Please see details about his projects, apps and SCI articles from his official web page http://www.yyoru.com

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: How to define correct view to size of screen ?

C++Builder » FireMonkey, Jul 29, 2017
Height -- Best Regards Dr. Yilmaz Yoru Esenja Company

Recent Questions:
StringReplace Char Problems on 64bit

C++Builder » C++ Language, Oct 20, 2015
Developing a small code which converts some Turkish chars from Memo1 (from a pdf) to real Turkish ch...
How to store and retrieve struct or class into TreeViewItem->Data

C++Builder » FireMonkey, Jul 24, 2017
Last few days I stuck in storing to a TreeViewItem->Data. I found some examples (mostly VCL) but tho...
How to do a Loading animation for Database Open including large Blob Images

C++Builder » FireMonkey, Jun 7, 2015
I have database in FMX form including Full HD blob images, and during the Open() process I want to a...

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02