Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Upgrade to C++Builder 10.2.3

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Mar 20, 2018 1:41 PM Last Post By: Alexandre Machado
Juergen Schlaack

Upgrade to C++Builder 10.2.3
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Mar 17, 2018 3:15 AM
Hi,

after an upgrade from C++Builder 10.2.2 to 10.2.3 the system generates several compiler/linker errors and i can't link my projects anymore.

If i create a new empty project with the Intraweb Apllication wizard the compiler/linker fails with the same errors.

WINAPI WinMain(HINSTANCE, HINSTANCE, LPSTR, int)
{
try
{
// TIWStart* p = new TIWStart(true);
TIWStart* p = new TIWStart();
p->Execute(true);
}
catch (Exception &exception)
{

}
return 0;
}

__fastcall TIWUserSession ::TIWUserSession (TComponent* Owner, TIWApplication* ASession)
// : TIWUserSessionBase(Owner, ASession)
: TIWUserSessionBase(Owner)
{

}

This reference error for the generated default form i couldn't fix:

[ilink32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes '__fastcall Iwappform::TIWAppForm::GenerateForm(Iwrenderstream::TIWRenderStream *)' referenziert von C:\INTRAWEB_14.2.6\EMPTYPROJECT\EMPTYPROJECT\WIN32\DEBUG\UNIT1.OBJ
[ilink32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes '__fastcall Iwform::TIWForm::ExecuteForm()' referenziert von C:\INTRAWEB_14.2.6\EMPTYPROJECT\EMPTYPROJECT\WIN32\DEBUG\UNIT1.OBJ
[ilink32 Fehler] Error: Linken kann nicht ausgeführt werden

INTRAWEB 14.2.6/14.2.7 Ultimate Edition

Juergen
Juergen Schlaack

Re: Upgrade to C++Builder 10.2.3
  Posted: Mar 17, 2018 5:08 AM   in response to: Juergen Schlaack in response to: Juergen Schlaack
Juergen Schlaack wrote:
Hi,

after an upgrade from C++Builder 10.2.2 to 10.2.3 the system generates several compiler/linker errors and i can't link my projects anymore.

If i create a new empty project with the Intraweb Apllication wizard the compiler/linker fails with the same errors.

{
try
{
p->Execute(true);
}
{

}
return 0;
}

__fastcall TIWUserSession ::TIWUserSession (TComponent* Owner, TIWApplication* ASession)
{

}

[ilink32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes '__fastcall Iwappform::TIWAppForm::GenerateForm(Iwrenderstream::TIWRenderStream *)' referenziert von C:\INTRAWEB_14.2.6\EMPTYPROJECT\EMPTYPROJECT\WIN32\DEBUG\UNIT1.OBJ
[ilink32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes '__fastcall Iwform::TIWForm::ExecuteForm()' referenziert von C:\INTRAWEB_14.2.6\EMPTYPROJECT\EMPTYPROJECT\WIN32\DEBUG\UNIT1.OBJ

Juergen

Hi, i could fix this problem.

The compiler did include old header files from the Embarcadero include path $(BDSINCLUDE)\windows\vcl().
The INTRAWEB Removal Tool did not delete theses header files, so i really had to remove them with the Embarcadreo installer, before i could use the tool.

Juergen
Chad Hower

Posted: Mar 17, 2018 7:14 AM   in response to: Juergen Schlaack in response to: Juergen Schlaack
Thanks for the update. I've logged it to investigate.

On 3/17/2018 8:08 AM, Juergen Schlaack wrote:
Juergen Schlaack wrote:
Hi,

{
try
{
p->Execute(true);
}
{

}
return 0;
}

{

}

Juergen

Hi, i could fix this problem.

The compiler did include old header files from the Embarcadero include path $(BDSINCLUDE)\windows\vcl().
The INTRAWEB Removal Tool did not delete theses header files, so i really had to remove them with the Embarcadreo installer, before i could use the tool.

Juergen
Alexandre Machado

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 1:41 PM   in response to: Juergen Schlaack in response to: Juergen Schlaack
We are improving detection methods in both, installer and IW Bundled removal tool. Unfortunately there are virtually infinite possibilities of installations, considering 13 different versions (Delphi 2009 up to Delphi 10.2 Tokyo) * 3 editions (ARCH, ENT and PRO) x 2 languages (Delphi and C++). Add to that that each OS has its own peculiarities and we must support at least Win 7, 8, and 10.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02