Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: RAD Studio 10.2 Installation Failed.

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Feb 19, 2018 11:02 PM Last Post By: Steve Gill
Steve Gill

RAD Studio 10.2 Installation Failed.  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 19, 2018 9:40 PM
I finally bit the bullet and upgraded from RAD Studio XE7 to RAD Studio 10.2 due to the looming removal of upgrade SKUs. After hours of downloading and installing it failed with the following message:

'Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.2 installation failed: "Installation suspended, incomplete". Please check your settings and try again.'

Great. That tells me a lot. What settings am I supposed to be checking exactly? Who knows.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks,

Steve

Edited by: Steve Gill on Feb 19, 2018 9:40 PM
Steve Gill

Re: RAD Studio 10.2 Installation Failed.  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 19, 2018 11:02 PM   in response to: Steve Gill in response to: Steve Gill
Steve Gill wrote:
I finally bit the bullet and upgraded from RAD Studio XE7 to RAD Studio 10.2 due to the looming removal of upgrade SKUs. After hours of downloading and installing it failed with the following message:

'Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.2 installation failed: "Installation suspended, incomplete". Please check your settings and try again.'

Great. That tells me a lot. What settings am I supposed to be checking exactly? Who knows.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks,

Steve

Edited by: Steve Gill on Feb 19, 2018 9:40 PM

Never mind. I deleted all of the folders and files the installer created and ran it again. This time it worked.

Steve
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02