Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: System.Threading compiled with different version of System.DLL.ShutDownProc

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Feb 11, 2018 7:35 PM Last Post By: Tom Byrnes
Tom Byrnes

System.Threading compiled with different version of System.DLL.ShutDownProc  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 9, 2018 11:58 AM
Recently upgraded from Delphi 10.2.1 to 10.2.2 (using Web Installer,as was done for the preceding installs). For now targeting only Win32 platform.
Since applying the realese 2 patch, I get the error message "Unit System.Threading was compiled with a different version of System.DLL.ShutDownProc" when compiling in debug mode for pretty much anything. Release mode is OK. I've tried replacing the debug dcu ( in ...win32\debug) with the equivalent one from release. Tried a few other things with no success.
I don't have the source to System.DLL.ShutDownProc.

It will compile OK if I turn off debug dcus in the options, but that rather defeats the purpose.

Help, please.

Reposting this in FIREDAC as it seems to be at least one Firedac unit FireDAC.Phys.MSSQL that is the culprit.

Edited by: Tom Byrnes on Feb 11, 2018 1:09 PM

PLEASE DISREGARD. PROBLEM FOUND - FINGER PROBLEM!!

Edited by: Tom Byrnes on Feb 11, 2018 7:34 PM

Tom Byrnes

Re: System.Threading compiled with different version of System.DLL.ShutDownProc  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 11, 2018 7:35 PM   in response to: Tom Byrnes in response to: Tom Byrnes
My Mistake - I had a NODEBUG folder in debug dcus path which contained 10.2.1 copy of system.dcu.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02