Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Intraweb "not register"

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Last Post: Dec 22, 2017 2:17 PM Last Post By: Chad Hower
Sergio Costa

Intraweb "not register"  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Dec 18, 2017 10:24 AM
I ha a delphi Seattle license and has been using Intraweb to do a site in Delphi . I am getting results. Last week I updated Intraweb (free version for Delphi users) and i could install but something is not working. I followed ithe installation instructions, entered the key but the tags for the IW components appear in ithe IDE but the components not. As they were there but not seen in the library path. How to solve this ?

Edited by: Sergio Costa on Dec 18, 2017 10:24 AM
Eitan Arbel

Re: Intraweb "not register"  
  Posted: Dec 18, 2017 2:01 PM   in response to: Sergio Costa in response to: Sergio Costa
Sergio Costa wrote:
I ha a delphi Seattle license and has been using Intraweb to do a site in Delphi . I am getting results. Last week I updated Intraweb (free version for Delphi users) and i could install but something is not working. I followed ithe installation instructions, entered the key but the tags for the IW components appear in ithe IDE but the components not. As they were there but not seen in the library path. How to solve this ?

did you (ever) use the Bundled Removal Tool before you installed iw ?
do you see intraweb in the components list (from the menu) ?
Alexandre Machado

Posted: Dec 18, 2017 11:49 PM   in response to: Sergio Costa in response to: Sergio Costa
Sergio Costa wrote:

Hi,

have you uninstalled the bundled edition using IntraWeb Bundled Removal Tool? It comes with IW and you can find in inside \Tools subfolder.

Can you please go to Component -> Installed Packages and see if you can find IntraWeb 14 Design Time Package there? If it is, can you please check the path and see if it corresponds to the installation directory?
Sergio Costa

Posted: Dec 22, 2017 11:20 AM   in response to: Sergio Costa in response to: Sergio Costa
Yes I did all of this

I have a Delphi Seattle Embarcadero license and I am using Intraweb. Actually, I was using up to one week ago when I started to have problems when I tried to update my bundled license
Never worked again and for example when trying to download a new key , when I run the keyrequest.zip file it gives an error message like “ Central and local directory do not match the file "IWKeyRequest.exe”

I am thinking in buying the Ultimate license for a single user, but I do not know if will work after so many problems. So, I have two questions
a) Can anyone help to make my bundled edition to work? Atozed site is confusing and seems to be a mix of old information and new information
b) What is the right page to update my license and what is the right file to download for a Delphi Seattle user? I am trying 14.1.2 version but there are messages telling that my key is not proper. I already followed all the instructions in your but everything something different wrong occurs

c) How can I test free during 15 days the Ultimate edition ?

d) Is there a representative in Brazil . If so, what is the phone number ?

My email for contact is sergiofeitoza at cognitor dot com.br
Chad Hower

Posted: Dec 22, 2017 2:17 PM   in response to: Sergio Costa in response to: Sergio Costa
On 12/22/2017 3:20 PM, Sergio Costa wrote:
I have a Delphi Seattle Embarcadero license and I am using Intraweb.
Actually, I was using up to one week ago when I started to have
problems when I tried to update my bundled license Never worked again
and for example when trying to download a new key , when I run the
keyrequest.zip file it gives an error message like “ Central and
local directory do not match the file "IWKeyRequest.exe”

As per my other message - you have a corrupt download. Please see the
reply to your other message.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02