Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: IntraWeb 14.2.2 is out!

Permlink Replies: 6 - Last Post: Oct 11, 2017 12:44 AM Last Post By: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre Machado

IntraWeb 14.2.2 is out!
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 9, 2017 11:48 PM
Hi guys,

this is an important and highly recommended update, because it fixes some initialization issues in IntraWeb application:

https://www.atozed.com/blog-post/14-2-2/

Enjoy!
Bob Rasmusens

Re: IntraWeb 14.2.2 is out!
  Posted: Oct 10, 2017 12:43 PM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Installed 14.2.2 from 14.2.1 onto RAD Studio 10.1 and 10.2

I have a Web Page that contains regions with buttons and labels inside the regions aligned to the top. When running with 14.2.2 all items in the region that are aligned to the top get inverted.

For example in my region I have from top to bottom in the IDE the following all aligned to the top.
LABEL1
BUTTON1
BUTTON2
LABEL2
COMBOBOX

When run under 14.2.2 they get inverted and displayed as follows
COMBOBOX
LABEL2
BUTTON2
BUTTON1
LABEL1

When running I will sometimes get a flash of the items in the correct order before they are inverted.
Omar Edgardo Ze...

Posted: Oct 10, 2017 1:47 PM   in response to: Bob Rasmusens in response to: Bob Rasmusens
El 10/10/17 a las 1:43 p. m., Bob Rasmusens escribió:

I have a Web Page that contains regions with buttons and labels inside the regions aligned to the top. When running with 14.2.2 all items in the region that are aligned to the top get inverted.

For example in my region I have from top to bottom in the IDE the following all aligned to the top.
LABEL1
BUTTON1
BUTTON2
LABEL2
COMBOBOX

When run under 14.2.2 they get inverted and displayed as follows
COMBOBOX
LABEL2
BUTTON2
BUTTON1
LABEL1

When running I will sometimes get a flash of the items in the correct order before they are inverted.

Hi,

I'm using CGDevTools and also noticed this.
Dan Barclay

Posted: Oct 10, 2017 2:02 PM   in response to: Bob Rasmusens in response to: Bob Rasmusens
Bob Rasmusens wrote:

Not Alex, but is this duplicated with any of the IWDemo projects? If I were him, that's one of the first things that would help me... to eliminate any issues with other libraries.

Dan
Bob Rasmusens

Posted: Oct 10, 2017 2:19 PM   in response to: Dan Barclay in response to: Dan Barclay
Dan Barclay wrote:
Bob Rasmusens wrote:

Not Alex, but is this duplicated with any of the IWDemo projects? If I were him, that's one of the first things that would help me... to eliminate any issues with other libraries.

Dan
Ran the GradButton demo and changed the Alignment of the Red Button and Disabled button to Align Top with the Red Button at top. When run with 14.2.2 the Disabled Button is at the top and not the Red Button as it is in the designer.
Alexandre Machado

Posted: Oct 10, 2017 11:53 PM   in response to: Bob Rasmusens in response to: Bob Rasmusens
Bob Rasmusens wrote:
Dan Barclay wrote:
Bob Rasmusens wrote:

Dan
Ran the GradButton demo and changed the Alignment of the Red Button and Disabled button to Align Top with the Red Button at top. When run with 14.2.2 the Disabled Button is at the top and not the Red Button as it is in the designer.

Hi Bob,

I can confirm that the introduced change caused an undesired side effect over aligned controls. We have already fixed that and we intend to release an update really soon. Please stay tuned!
Alexandre Machado

Posted: Oct 11, 2017 12:44 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Hi guys,

please update to 14.2.3 which fixes this issue.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02