Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Tokyo 10.2 latest release deletes all debug breakpoints on exit

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Sep 24, 2017 5:07 AM Last Post By: charles leggette
charles leggette

Tokyo 10.2 latest release deletes all debug breakpoints on exit  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 24, 2017 4:27 AM
I have two projects...I add breakpoints do some debugging and do a re-open of the other project...Tokyo asks to save project...I say yes [ or I do a Save ALL and then re-open]...
doesn't matter when return to project[which also has had its breakpoints deleted], bingo! All BPs are gone....

I've checked all Tools->Options and Project->options settings and see no way to affect this...

Any ideas?
charles leggette

Re: Tokyo 10.2 latest release deletes all debug breakpoints on exit  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 24, 2017 5:07 AM   in response to: charles leggette in response to: charles leggette
charles leggette wrote:
I have two projects...I add breakpoints do some debugging and do a re-open of the other project...Tokyo asks to save project...I say yes [ or I do a Save ALL and then re-open]...
doesn't matter when return to project[which also has had its breakpoints deleted], bingo! All BPs are gone....

I've checked all Tools->Options and Project->options settings and see no way to affect this...

Any ideas?

Save desktop setting was not checked...once checked BPs are saved.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02