Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: IDE will not stay on the monitor I place on

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Jun 30, 2017 9:55 AM Last Post By: Antonio Estevez
Donald Bossen

IDE will not stay on the monitor I place on  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 30, 2017 9:00 AM
I am using window 10 and Rad 10.2. I put the IDE on monitor 2 like I have done with any other IDE I have used. when I run my project the IDE moves to monitor 1 and the program runs on monitor 1 when I close the program it skips back to Monitor 2. When I close the ide and restart it, it runs on monitor 1 not 2 where I left it. Is there any way to pin the IDE to run on the monitor I place it on? This is strange behaver because programs like office stay on the monitor I tell to.
Thanks In Advance
Donald S. Bossen
Antonio Estevez

Re: IDE will not stay on the monitor I place on  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Jun 30, 2017 9:55 AM   in response to: Donald Bossen in response to: Donald Bossen
El 30/06/2017 a las 18:00, Donald Bossen escribió:
I am using window 10 and Rad 10.2. I put the IDE on monitor 2 like I have done with any other IDE I have used. when I run my project the IDE moves to monitor 1 and the program runs on monitor 1 when I close the program it skips back to Monitor 2. When I close the ide and restart it, it runs on monitor 1 not 2 where I left it. Is there any way to pin the IDE to run on the monitor I place it on? This is strange behaver because programs like office stay on the monitor I tell to.
Thanks In Advance
Donald S. Bossen

Try this:

While you are debugging the project move the IDE to the monitor 2 and save the desktop layout from

Menu View --> Desktops --> Save Desktop...

Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02