Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Where are .slip files imported from (click on import in license mgr)

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Aug 20, 2017 1:15 AM Last Post By: Frank Yingst
Frank Yingst

Where are .slip files imported from (click on import in license mgr)  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 28, 2017 6:14 PM
I'm trying to figure out some installation problems, so would like to know from what directory I would import these .slip files.

The file would end up in C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\License after being imported.

update: Nothing like a lovely holiday weekend to accomplish nothing for 3 days isn't it? I thought we had some support people outside of the USA. I guess they don't work whenever there is a holiday weekend in the USA, which is quite a few weekends.
Jeff Overcash (...

Re: Where are .slip files imported from (click on import in license mgr) [Edit]  
  Posted: May 30, 2017 10:16 AM   in response to: Frank Yingst in response to: Frank Yingst
Frank Yingst wrote:
I'm trying to figure out some installation problems, so would like to know from what directory I would import these .slip files.

The file would end up in C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\License after being imported.

update: Nothing like a lovely holiday weekend to accomplish nothing for 3 days isn't it? I thought we had some support people outside of the USA. I guess they don't work whenever there is a holiday weekend in the USA, which is quite a few weekends.

These are peer support groups. In the past the install groups were monitored,
but haven't been for nearly 2 years. If you are having install issues you
should use the support page. Install issues are free.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
(Please do not email me directly unless asked. Thank You)
Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you
know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know it as well as you. We are
all leaners, doers, teachers. (R Bach)
Frank Yingst

Re: Where are .slip files imported from (click on import in license mgr) [Edit]  
  Posted: Jun 1, 2017 1:36 PM   in response to: Jeff Overcash (... in response to: Jeff Overcash (...
Thanks. That's too bad though because the support agents are useless. They have never resolved any of my problems. Just endless suggestions to uninstall, delete files and re-install. Many hours wasted with these guys. I think I just need to request a refund.
Frank Yingst

Re: Where are .slip files imported from (click on import in license mgr)  
  Posted: Aug 20, 2017 1:15 AM   in response to: Frank Yingst in response to: Frank Yingst
This has been fixed in the latest release.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02