Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Last Post: May 21, 2017 9:42 PM Last Post By: Jeff Overcash (...
Frank Yingst

Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 19, 2017 4:40 PM
What would be the cause of this problem after installing Godzilla on Windows 10?
Jeff Overcash (...

Re: Compiler for personality "Delphi.Personality" and platform "Win32" missing  
  Posted: May 20, 2017 10:45 AM   in response to: Frank Yingst in response to: Frank Yingst
Frank Yingst wrote:
What would be the cause of this problem after installing Godzilla on Windows 10?

Do a repair/modify and add the Delphi personality with those platform(s). The
GetIt Installer (which I don't use) doesn't install all personalities by default
IIRC and a repair/modify is how you add additional personalities.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
(Please do not email me directly unless asked. Thank You)
Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you
know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know it as well as you. We are
all leaners, doers, teachers. (R Bach)
Frank Yingst

Posted: May 20, 2017 12:55 PM   in response to: Jeff Overcash (... in response to: Jeff Overcash (...
I'll try that after I get past the license problem. It doesn't think I'm a licensed user of the product.
Brian Hamilton ...

Posted: May 20, 2017 2:56 PM   in response to: Frank Yingst in response to: Frank Yingst
Frank Yingst wrote:
I'll try that after I get past the license problem. It doesn't think I'm a licensed user of the product.

I think its wise to use the beta versions (you mention godzilla) on a different pc to where you want to use Delphi normally. or inside a virtual machine, yes?
Frank Yingst

Posted: May 21, 2017 1:09 PM   in response to: Brian Hamilton ... in response to: Brian Hamilton ...
Brian Hamilton Hamilton wrote:
Frank Yingst wrote:

I think its wise to use the beta versions (you mention godzilla) on a different pc to where you want to use Delphi normally. or inside a virtual machine, yes?

Yes, if you have a different pc. I only have one that meets the specs. Same applies to starter editions.
Jeff Overcash (...

Posted: May 21, 2017 9:42 PM   in response to: Frank Yingst in response to: Frank Yingst
Frank Yingst wrote:

Use the license manager and make sure to remove any license associated with the
beta or Tokyo itself and see if you can get past that.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
(Please do not email me directly unless asked. Thank You)
Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you
know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know it as well as you. We are
all leaners, doers, teachers. (R Bach)
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02