Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: IntraWeb 14.1.9 is out. Includes Delphi/C++ Builder 10.2 Tokyo support

Permlink Replies: 13 - Last Post: Apr 16, 2017 5:07 PM Last Post By: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre Machado

IntraWeb 14.1.9 is out. Includes Delphi/C++ Builder 10.2 Tokyo support
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 4, 2017 1:24 AM
Hi guys,

new version available, including Delphi/C++ Builder 10.2 support (Win32/Win64).

There is a critical bug in C++ Builder x64 compiler and, due to it, IntraWeb with C++ Builder x64 won't work correctly. Please vote for this bug: https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-17722

Existing paid licenses should work with this new version in any supported IDE, including Tokyo.

If you are installing it in Delphi/C++ Builder 10.2 Tokyo, please, please, run IntraWeb Bundled Removal Tool (which is also installed in \Tools sub folder).

Bundled edition users should obtain a new license in our purchase point. We are going to update our purchase point to allow Delphi/C++ Builder 10.2 license generation within 24 hours, so stay tunned!

Enjoy! :-)
Emailx45 Yahoo

Re: IntraWeb 14.1.9 is out. Includes Delphi/C++ Builder 10.2 Tokyo support
  Posted: Apr 6, 2017 3:57 PM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Where is the option in Atozed to select new RAD XE 10.2 Arch?

I only see RSD XE 10.1 Berlin in my account to update Bundle IntraWeb....

dont have option to XE10.2 Tokyo!
Alexandre Machado

Posted: Apr 6, 2017 4:22 PM   in response to: Emailx45 Yahoo in response to: Emailx45 Yahoo
Emailx Yahoo wrote:

Where is the option in Atozed to select new RAD XE 10.2 Arch?

I only see RSD XE 10.1 Berlin in my account to update Bundle
IntraWeb....

dont have option to XE10.2 Tokyo!

Do you mean the installer or the web site? Not all parts of web site
have been updated yet. The same installer works for all versions of
Delphi
Dan Barclay

Posted: Apr 6, 2017 8:20 PM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Somewhere there is a page with version history of all the ver14 releases. I'm not finding that with the new web site. The release announcements previously referenced this.

When I click on version history I get a page with the changes for one version.

Where is the "whole load" now? OK, probably in the same place it always was but I've lost it.

Thanks,
Dan
Alexandre Machado

Posted: Apr 7, 2017 1:42 AM   in response to: Dan Barclay in response to: Dan Barclay
Dan Barclay wrote:
Somewhere there is a page with version history of all the ver14 releases. I'm not finding that with the new web site. The release announcements previously referenced this.

Where is the "whole load" now? OK, probably in the same place it always was but I've lost it.

Thanks,
Dan

Yes and no... :-)

The new site creates it automatically but I have to change something on those posts... Give me a few hours and I'll see if I can fix that!

Thanks for the heads up!
Emailx45 Yahoo

Posted: Apr 7, 2017 8:08 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
hi alexandre

the problem is...

I have my key bundle to XE10.1 Berlin but this is not used by Tokyo then we need new option to install v4.1.9 and work in new IDE that is the problem in the site Atozed.

thanks fo all

Dan Barclay

Posted: Apr 7, 2017 9:00 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre Machado wrote:
Dan Barclay wrote:

Thanks,
Dan

Yes and no... :-)

The new site creates it automatically but I have to change something on those posts... Give me a few hours and I'll see if I can fix that!

Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks! That entire "version history" is probably more useful than some realize.

Dan
Soren Hartig

Posted: Apr 8, 2017 2:54 AM   in response to: Dan Barclay in response to: Dan Barclay
I found that I could create the url manually by replacing the 1 and 9 with the version you like to see: http://www.atozed.com/blog-post/14-1-9-1/ the last 1 is for what kind of information you like to see. 1 for versions history, 2 for download.
I could not find any links to these pages...?
Rudy Poseika

Posted: Apr 9, 2017 8:39 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
I have installed and successfully used iW 14.1.9 with 10.2 Tokyo 32 bit
but if I try to RUN for 64 bit I get an error message
about the license:

"First chance exception at $00007FFAAE877788. Exception class EIWInvalidKey with message 'This IntraWeb version requires a key that start with +009 and you have entered a key using an older key version. Please request an updated key from Atozed to work with this IntraWeb version.'. Process nnn.exe (12728)"

I have the proper key.. The license.pas file in the 64 bit folder is also correct.

(Also in 64 bit the code for new user sessions fails on the .Create(nil, aSession) code.

Please advise and thanks in advance.

I did not install the default intraweb when I installed 10.2 knowing I have my own license. -> could it be there is still 'old' BPL files somewhere?
I did not see an update clean up utility for 10.2.

Rudy Poseika

Posted: Apr 9, 2017 1:33 PM   in response to: Rudy Poseika in response to: Rudy Poseika
Even though I did not INSTALL the bundled intraweb version the files were still there so I needed the latest IWBundledRemovalTool.
After I ran that and it worked its magic I was able to compile and run 64 bit iW app ok

I did not install the default intraweb when I installed 10.2 knowing I have my own license. -> could it be there is still 'old' BPL files somewhere?
I did not see an update clean up utility for 10.2.

Alexandre Machado

Posted: Apr 16, 2017 5:07 PM   in response to: Rudy Poseika in response to: Rudy Poseika
Rudy Poseika wrote:
Even though I did not INSTALL the bundled intraweb version the files were still there so I needed the latest IWBundledRemovalTool.
After I ran that and it worked its magic I was able to compile and run 64 bit iW app ok

Yes, this is not under our control. Delphi installer installs all IW files even when you choose not to install IntraWeb. That's why IW Bundled Removal Tool is required.
Ricardo Ramos

Posted: Apr 12, 2017 1:57 PM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Alexandre,

When I run the utility to ask for a key for Rad Tokyo, it says it could not find the license key.

I cannot obtain the RASH.
Thanks,

Ricardo Ramos
Brazil

Alexandre Machado wrote:
Hi guys,

new version available, including Delphi/C++ Builder 10.2 support (Win32/Win64).

There is a critical bug in C++ Builder x64 compiler and, due to it, IntraWeb with C++ Builder x64 won't work correctly. Please vote for this bug: https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-17722

Existing paid licenses should work with this new version in any supported IDE, including Tokyo.

If you are installing it in Delphi/C++ Builder 10.2 Tokyo, please, please, run IntraWeb Bundled Removal Tool (which is also installed in \Tools sub folder).

Bundled edition users should obtain a new license in our purchase point. We are going to update our purchase point to allow Delphi/C++ Builder 10.2 license generation within 24 hours, so stay tunned!

Enjoy! :-)
Emailx45 Yahoo

Posted: Apr 12, 2017 2:38 PM   in response to: Ricardo Ramos in response to: Ricardo Ramos
I used my key for XE10.1 Berlin and its ok in my BUNDLE for XE10.2 Toky

just use RemoveBundle util and install new version w key Berlin

thanks
Alexandre Machado

Posted: Apr 16, 2017 5:05 PM   in response to: Ricardo Ramos in response to: Ricardo Ramos
Please download the key request tool again.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02