Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: DUnitX installation - ExpertsCreators not found

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Feb 24, 2017 2:20 PM Last Post By: Christopher Dav...
Toby Dobbs

DUnitX installation - ExpertsCreators not found  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 16, 2017 8:46 AM
Hi,

I would like to install DunitX on my system but every time I try and build the package library I am met with an error which states that the 'ExpertsCreators Package' could not be found. I have searched my system for this and can not find it. There is no mention of it in the source directory of my Delphi Rad Studio directory either. Can you help me overcome this problem?
Christopher Dav...

Re: DUnitX installation - ExpertsCreators not found  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 24, 2017 2:20 PM   in response to: Toby Dobbs in response to: Toby Dobbs
Toby Dobbs wrote:
Hi,

I would like to install DunitX on my system but every time I try and build the package library I am met with an error which states that the 'ExpertsCreators Package' could not be found. I have searched my system for this and can not find it. There is no mention of it in the source directory of my Delphi Rad Studio directory either. Can you help me overcome this problem?

Having the same problem. Is the 'ExpertsCreators Package' not supported in the Starter Edition?
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02