Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: uninstall Berlin 10.1

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Oct 11, 2016 9:29 PM Last Post By: Natkunasingam J...
Randall Carpenter

uninstall Berlin 10.1  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 11, 2016 3:19 PM
How can I completely uninstall Berlin 10.1?

I need to completely uninstall and reinstall. I have tried but reinstallation is not complete. Appears the original installation leaves some lingering effects which prevents a full, complete reinstallation.

My original install appeared to not fully install some components. In an effort to fix this, I uninstalled planning to reinstall in hopes of everything getting installed appropriately.

This didn't work. Upon reinstallation, the install was even less complete. Even the IDE was not fully configured.

Please help. I need to get this installed.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Randall H. Carpenter
Natkunasingam J...

Re: uninstall Berlin 10.1  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 11, 2016 9:29 PM   in response to: Randall Carpenter in response to: Randall Carpenter
Randall Carpenter wrote:
How can I completely uninstall Berlin 10.1?

I need to completely uninstall and reinstall. I have tried but reinstallation is not complete. Appears the original installation leaves some lingering effects which prevents a full, complete reinstallation.

My original install appeared to not fully install some components. In an effort to fix this, I uninstalled planning to reinstall in hopes of everything getting installed appropriately.

This didn't work. Upon reinstallation, the install was even less complete. Even the IDE was not fully configured.

Please help. I need to get this installed.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Randall H. Carpenter

Please read this page

Manual uninstall of Rad Studio/Delphi/C++Builder 10.1 Berlin written by Borja

[http://community.embarcadero.com/article/articles-support/174-rad-studio/installation-registration/16235-manual-uninstall-of-rad-studio-delphi-c-builder-10-1-berlin]

Regards,
Jey

Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02