Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

Please visit our new home
community.embarcadero.com.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Cannot install Berlin 10.1

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Nov 20, 2016 1:56 AM Last Post By: Angelo Mangiara...
Randall Carpenter

Cannot install Berlin 10.1  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 9, 2016 3:07 PM
Please help.

I am trying to install Delphin 10.1. The installation gets to the point at which it tries to download the "Help Files Enterprise" file. I then get an "Operation error - a problem occurred during the process".

I have two buttons on this error screen - Retry and Close. If I click on Retry, it goes to the prior screen (where it attempts to download the file) and then immediately returns to the "Operation error" screen.

When I click on Close, the installation program closes and Delphi opens. But the installation is very incomplete. The help files are not installed. If I click on File|New, my only options are Other and Customize. It appears my components are not installed.

In all, a very incomplete installation.

Please help. I would like to get this installed soon.

Your help will be appreciated.

Randall H. Carpenter
james whitsett

Re: Cannot install Berlin 10.1  
  Posted: Oct 31, 2016 1:11 AM   in response to: Randall Carpenter in response to: Randall Carpenter
I also have this problem and was wondering if any one knew hot to get around it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times now with the same results.

Thanks for your help
JC Whitsett
Jeff Overcash (...

Posted: Oct 31, 2016 10:26 AM   in response to: james whitsett in response to: james whitsett
james whitsett wrote:
I also have this problem and was wondering if any one knew hot to get around it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times now with the same results.

Thanks for your help
JC Whitsett

Try downloading and installing from the iso, that already has the help files in it.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
(Please do not email me directly unless asked. Thank You)
Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you
know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know it as well as you. We are
all leaners, doers, teachers. (R Bach)
Angelo Mangiara...

Posted: Nov 20, 2016 1:56 AM   in response to: Jeff Overcash (... in response to: Jeff Overcash (...
Same problem but with fastreport vcl. I also tried to install from the iso but also from this cannot install
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02