Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Forms not showing up Screen Center on Surface Pro 4.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Aug 25, 2016 8:09 AM Last Post By: Markus Humm
James Hogle

Forms not showing up Screen Center on Surface Pro 4.  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Aug 24, 2016 12:39 PM
I have noticed when running my application on a Surface Pro 4 that forms that have their position property set to Screen Center no longer show up in the center of the screen. Rather, the bigger the form is, the more its position is off to the bottom right. I was able to replicate this issue with just a small sample application as well. Is there any kind of setting I need to change or something I need to be doing differently when building the application to run on a tablet? Is this by chance a known issue that I just haven't had luck finding anything about? I get none of these issues when I run the application on my Windows 10 desktop. I am developing in Rad Studio 10.1 Berlin.
Markus Humm

Re: Forms not showing up Screen Center on Surface Pro 4.
Helpful
  Posted: Aug 24, 2016 1:04 PM   in response to: James Hogle in response to: James Hogle
Am 24.08.2016 um 21:39 schrieb James Hogle:
I have noticed when running my application on a Surface Pro 4 that forms that have their position property set to Screen Center no longer show up in the center of the screen. Rather, the bigger the form is, the more its position is off to the bottom right. I was able to replicate this issue with just a small sample application as well. Is there any kind of setting I need to change or something I need to be doing differently when building the application to run on a tablet? Is this by chance a known is
sue that I just haven't had luck finding anything about? I get none of these issues when I run the application on my Windows 10 desktop. I am developing in Rad Studio 10.1 Berlin.

I don't think there's some special setting.
Please report it as bug via quality.embarcadero.com and let's see what
EMBT says about it.

Please provide your simple example there and as much information as you
can about your environment.

Greetings

Markus
James Hogle

Posted: Aug 24, 2016 1:38 PM   in response to: Markus Humm in response to: Markus Humm
Yeah I have a report filed there. I just figured I would come here and see if there was something obvious I was missing as well. Thanks!
Markus Humm

Posted: Aug 25, 2016 8:09 AM   in response to: James Hogle in response to: James Hogle
Am 24.08.2016 um 22:38 schrieb James Hogle:
Yeah I have a report filed there. I just figured I would come here and see if there was something obvious I was missing as well. Thanks!

Hello,

can you please share the report number here?
Some folks might be interested and monitor it or vote for it.

Greetings

Markus
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02