Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Intraweb ultimate with Delphi profesional

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Jun 6, 2016 1:16 AM Last Post By: Buzu Dan
Buzu Dan

Intraweb ultimate with Delphi profesional  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: May 31, 2016 2:56 AM
I will reconsider the question, because seems nobody can answer me yet :)

Situation: I have now Delphi XE5 Enterprise version with Intraweb Ultimate (payed one), that I use to create some webservers (windows service) with SSL.

We upgrade Delphi XE5 to Delphi 10.0 Seattle Profesional version and I want to buy also the Ultimate version of Intraweb.
When I read the Delphi Seattle part regarding Intraweb, the windows service is not supported.

So, my question is, Ultimate version of Intraweb (Payed one from Autozed) will override Delphi version and will add support for full Intraweb functionality?
I can still create windows services with SSL ?

Thank you!
Dan Buzu

Edited by: Buzu Dan on May 31, 2016 2:57 AM

Edited by: Buzu Dan on Jun 1, 2016 2:06 AM
Alexandre Machado

Re: Intraweb ultimate with Delphi profesional  
  Posted: Jun 4, 2016 1:21 AM   in response to: Buzu Dan in response to: Buzu Dan
Buzu Dan wrote:
I will reconsider the question, because seems nobody can answer me yet :)

Situation: I have now Delphi XE5 Enterprise version with Intraweb Ultimate (payed one), that I use to create some webservers (windows service) with SSL.

We upgrade Delphi XE5 to Delphi 10.0 Seattle Profesional version and I want to buy also the Ultimate version of Intraweb.
When I read the Delphi Seattle part regarding Intraweb, the windows service is not supported.

So, my question is, Ultimate version of Intraweb (Payed one from Autozed) will override Delphi version and will add support for full Intraweb functionality?
I can still create windows services with SSL ?

Thank you!
Dan Buzu

Hi Dan!

Yes, if you buy IntraWeb Ultimate from Atozed, it will be the FULL version, no limitations whatsoever, including support, all releases while your subscription is active and everything else :-)
The version that comes with Delphi has some limitations, but this does not apply to versions that you buy directly from Atozed.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Buzu Dan

Re: Intraweb ultimate with Delphi profesional  
  Posted: Jun 6, 2016 1:16 AM   in response to: Alexandre Machado in response to: Alexandre Machado
Thank you! That was the answer that I want :)

Hi Dan!

Yes, if you buy IntraWeb Ultimate from Atozed, it will be the FULL version, no limitations whatsoever, including support, all releases while your subscription is active and everything else :-)
The version that comes with Delphi has some limitations, but this does not apply to versions that you buy directly from Atozed.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02