Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.


Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?


This question is answered.


Permlink Replies: 13 - Last Post: Apr 25, 2016 1:07 PM Last Post By: Mr E. Diaz A.
Mr E. Diaz A.

Posts: 7
Registered: 8/22/15
Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 21, 2016 12:19 PM
Thanks in advance.
My Internet connection is slows as molasses so I need the off line installer. But I can't find the page to download the ISO to upgrade to Delphi 10.1

OK... I found another one: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30514
Trying... OK is downloading... but the question is:
Question1: This is the correct ISO for me to upgrade to Delphi 10.1?

My edited License Details are:
Title: Delphi XE8 Ultimate Named User
License file name: .xxx2_xx.xxxxxxxxxxxx5.slip
License Expiration Date: Unlimited
Is Subscription: Yes
Subscription Expiration Date: 27/mm/2016
License Type: Workstation
Serial number: xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxD
Registered: Yes
Platform: Windows
Commercial use: Yes

This License Activates:
Delphi XE8 Ultimate
Delphi 10 Seattle Ultimate
Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect
InterBase XE7 ToGo Edition 1 User
InterBase XE7 Developer IDE
DB Change Manager Professional 6.3
Rapid SQL XE5
Rapid SQL XE6
DB Optimizer XE6 Pro
---

Edited by: Mr E DA on Apr 21, 2016 12:21 PM

Edited by: Mr E DA on Apr 21, 2016 12:27 PM - Just one question now
Antonio Estevez

Posts: 665
Registered: 4/12/00
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect? [Edit]  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 21, 2016 1:12 PM   in response to: Mr E. Diaz A. in response to: Mr E. Diaz A.
El 21/04/2016 a las 21:27, Mr E DA escribió:
Thanks in advance.
My Internet connection is slows as molasses so I need the off line installer. But I can't find the page to download the ISO to upgrade to Delphi 10.1

OK... I found another one: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30514
Trying... OK is downloading... but the question is:
Question1: This is the correct ISO for me to upgrade to Delphi 10.1?

Yes, but I suggest you go to the "Registered User Downloads" page http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg for additional
downloads (ISOs, updates, BDE, IP-Works, Styles, etc)

Remy Lebeau (Te...


Posts: 9,447
Registered: 12/23/01
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?[Edit]  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 21, 2016 1:38 PM   in response to: Antonio Estevez in response to: Antonio Estevez
Antonio wrote:

I suggest you go to the "Registered User Downloads" page
http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg

That page is not working, and hasn't been for at least a few days now :-(
At least for me.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
Mr E. Diaz A.

Posts: 7
Registered: 8/22/15
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?[Edit]  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 21, 2016 1:50 PM   in response to: Remy Lebeau (Te... in response to: Remy Lebeau (Te...
Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:
Antonio wrote:

I suggest you go to the "Registered User Downloads" page
http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg

That page is not working, and hasn't been for at least a few days now :-(
At least for me.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

Indeed. For me that page fails a lot, but today it shows, slow and with timeouts as always :D (but my Internet is not good).
Antonio Estevez

Posts: 665
Registered: 4/12/00
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?[Edit]  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 21, 2016 2:32 PM   in response to: Remy Lebeau (Te... in response to: Remy Lebeau (Te...
El 21/04/2016 a las 22:38, Remy Lebeau (TeamB) escribió:
Antonio wrote:

I suggest you go to the "Registered User Downloads" page
http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg

That page is not working, and hasn't been for at least a few days now :-(
At least for me.

It worked for me two times. About 30 seconds to load.

That page always was too slow.

Mr E. Diaz A.

Posts: 7
Registered: 8/22/15
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect? [Edit]  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 21, 2016 1:46 PM   in response to: Antonio Estevez in response to: Antonio Estevez
Antonio Estevez wrote:
Yes, but I suggest you go to the "Registered User Downloads" page http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg for additional
downloads (ISOs, updates, BDE, IP-Works, Styles, etc)

Thanks I already have the additional downloads. And on that page there is not information/link about the ISO for the off-line installer.

More information about my current version:
Embarcadero® Delphi 10 Seattle Version 23.0.21418.4207
Copyright © 2015 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Installed Updates:
Delphi 10 Seattle and C++Builder 10 Seattle Subscription Update 1
--
Months ago I downloaded the "delphicbuilder10.iso" (2015-08-28) and "delphicbuilder10___upd1.iso" (2015-11-19)
And I recall that I need a link different for users with a valid subscription.
As in the page http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/30445 "ID: 30445, Delphi and C++Builder 10 Seattle ISO (includes Update 1)" it says:
"Terms of use: Requires Update Subscription plan"

The Berlin 10.1 ISO that I found on this page: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30514 have this:
"To download this, you must have registered: Your existing free membership"

Just to be sure I need to ask again:
IS the ISO from 30514 the correct version for my Subscription plan?

Thanks.

Edited by: Mr E DA on Apr 21, 2016 1:46 PM
Darian Miller

Posts: 7
Registered: 3/12/07
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 21, 2016 2:20 PM   in response to: Mr E. Diaz A. in response to: Mr E. Diaz A.
OK... I found another one: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30514
Trying... OK is downloading... but the question is:
Question1: This is the correct ISO for me to upgrade to Delphi 10.1?

I haven't downloaded it yet, but I would assume you'd need:
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30510

This is the one for registered users only. The other is assumedly the free trial.

Antonio Estevez

Posts: 665
Registered: 4/12/00
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?
Helpful
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 21, 2016 2:27 PM   in response to: Darian Miller in response to: Darian Miller
El 21/04/2016 a las 23:20, Darian Miller escribió:
OK... I found another one: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30514
Trying... OK is downloading... but the question is:
Question1: This is the correct ISO for me to upgrade to Delphi 10.1?

I haven't downloaded it yet, but I would assume you'd need:
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30510

This is the one for registered users only. The other is assumedly the free trial.


Both ISOs have the same MD5 hash value
Mr E. Diaz A.

Posts: 7
Registered: 8/22/15
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 21, 2016 2:45 PM   in response to: Antonio Estevez in response to: Antonio Estevez
Antonio Estevez wrote:
El 21/04/2016 a las 23:20, Darian Miller escribió:
OK... I found another one: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30514
Trying... OK is downloading... but the question is:
Question1: This is the correct ISO for me to upgrade to Delphi 10.1?

I haven't downloaded it yet, but I would assume you'd need:
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30510

This is the one for registered users only. The other is assumedly the free trial.


Both ISOs have the same MD5 hash value

Good Eyes!
Indeed in http://cc.embarcadero.com/author/575019 (Submissions by Calvin Tang) show the same MD5
Mr E. Diaz A.

Posts: 7
Registered: 8/22/15
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 21, 2016 2:32 PM   in response to: Darian Miller in response to: Darian Miller
Darian Miller wrote:
OK... I found another one: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30514
Trying... OK is downloading... but the question is:
Question1: This is the correct ISO for me to upgrade to Delphi 10.1?

I haven't downloaded it yet, but I would assume you'd need:
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30510

This is the one for registered users only. The other is assumedly the free trial.


Oops I edit my first post and deleted that I tried the link 30510 with this error:
"Not Authorized. Sorry, you don't have access to this submission. Please see similar submissions for RAD Studio and Binaries, and other submissions by Calvin Tang. "

Then I found the 30514 link, but I wonder if this is a trial as you said.

The upload of Calvin Tang, for 30510 says "Available only to registered users of Delphi, C++Builder, RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, and Embarcadero All-Access XE"

Maybe Embarcadero "forgot" my subscription or the upload need some fix for registered users of Delphi... How to resolve this issue with 30510?
Jeff Williams

Posts: 32
Registered: 4/19/10
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?
Helpful
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 22, 2016 9:23 AM   in response to: Mr E. Diaz A. in response to: Mr E. Diaz A.
Mr E. Diaz A. wrote:
Darian Miller wrote:
OK... I found another one: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30514
Trying... OK is downloading... but the question is:
Question1: This is the correct ISO for me to upgrade to Delphi 10.1?

I haven't downloaded it yet, but I would assume you'd need:
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30510

This is the one for registered users only. The other is assumedly the free trial.


Oops I edit my first post and deleted that I tried the link 30510 with this error:
"Not Authorized. Sorry, you don't have access to this submission. Please see similar submissions for RAD Studio and Binaries, and other submissions by Calvin Tang. "

Then I found the 30514 link, but I wonder if this is a trial as you said.

The upload of Calvin Tang, for 30510 says "Available only to registered users of Delphi, C++Builder, RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, and Embarcadero All-Access XE"

Maybe Embarcadero "forgot" my subscription or the upload need some fix for registered users of Delphi... How to resolve this issue with 30510?

Seems like maybe it's been released too early ? I haven't yet received the normal maintenance update letter, and can't download the 30510 ISO image, says my network licence is not valid for it. Looks like the licences aren't yet up to date.
Mr E. Diaz A.

Posts: 7
Registered: 8/22/15
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 22, 2016 11:54 AM   in response to: Jeff Williams in response to: Jeff Williams
Jeff Williams wrote:
Mr E. Diaz A. wrote:
Darian Miller wrote:
OK... I found another one: http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30514
Trying... OK is downloading... but the question is:
Question1: This is the correct ISO for me to upgrade to Delphi 10.1?

I haven't downloaded it yet, but I would assume you'd need:
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/30510

This is the one for registered users only. The other is assumedly the free trial.


Oops I edit my first post and deleted that I tried the link 30510 with this error:
"Not Authorized. Sorry, you don't have access to this submission. Please see similar submissions for RAD Studio and Binaries, and other submissions by Calvin Tang. "

Then I found the 30514 link, but I wonder if this is a trial as you said.

The upload of Calvin Tang, for 30510 says "Available only to registered users of Delphi, C++Builder, RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, and Embarcadero All-Access XE"

Maybe Embarcadero "forgot" my subscription or the upload need some fix for registered users of Delphi... How to resolve this issue with 30510?

Seems like maybe it's been released too early ? I haven't yet received the normal maintenance update letter, and can't download the 30510 ISO image, says my network licence is not valid for it. Looks like the licences aren't yet up to date.

I receive the email at "21/04/16 03:38" with Subject:"RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin - Official Maintenance Subscription Upgrade Notification"
About the ISO 30514, after many attempts it needs +4 hours from a good Internet connection (thanks to DownThemAll manager) to complete.
But I'll wait a little longer to install until this issue is fixed or clarified.
Darian Miller

Posts: 7
Registered: 3/12/07
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?
Correct
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 22, 2016 11:49 AM   in response to: Mr E. Diaz A. in response to: Mr E. Diaz A.
Oops I edit my first post and deleted that I tried the link 30510 with this error:
"Not Authorized. Sorry, you don't have access to this submission. Please see similar submissions for RAD Studio and Binaries, and other submissions by Calvin Tang. "

Maybe Embarcadero "forgot" my subscription or the upload need some fix for registered users of Delphi... How to resolve this issue with 30510?

I would try it again...it usually takes them a day or two to get everything updated it seems...

Mr E. Diaz A.

Posts: 7
Registered: 8/22/15
Re: Where I can get the Offline ISO for Delphi 10.1 Berlin Architect?  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Apr 22, 2016 12:20 PM   in response to: Darian Miller in response to: Darian Miller
Darian Miller wrote:
Oops I edit my first post and deleted that I tried the link 30510 with this error:
"Not Authorized. Sorry, you don't have access to this submission. Please see similar submissions for RAD Studio and Binaries, and other submissions by Calvin Tang. "

Maybe Embarcadero "forgot" my subscription or the upload need some fix for registered users of Delphi... How to resolve this issue with 30510?

I would try it again...it usually takes them a day or two to get everything updated it seems...


I check some minutes ago and the link for 30510 now responds OK without licensing error... I'll get it later just to check if the md5 is the same as 30514
So I hope that 30510 & 30514 are both good for registered users.
With the same md5 I can't think that both will have a different result.

Update: Yes, both ISO are the same.
I don't see reported errors with the ISO install.

Mark as answered. Thanks to All.

Edited by: Mr E. Diaz A. on Apr 25, 2016 1:04 PM
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02