Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Delphi 10 Seattle in Parallels Desktop 11 - Exit Error in Coherence mode

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Last Post: Feb 12, 2016 5:53 AM Last Post By: John Kouraklis
Natkunasingam J...

Delphi 10 Seattle in Parallels Desktop 11 - Exit Error in Coherence mode  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 11, 2016 9:15 PM
Hi,

I am getting errors such as "Access violation in module 'designide230.bpl" when exit from the delphi after working in Parallels (only in Coherence mode)
but no problem with while in and exit Full Screen mode.

I am running delphi in windows 10 Pro 64bit, MacBook Pro Boot camp with Parallels Desktop 11.1.2-32408.
(also checked with previous version Parallels Desktop-11.1.1-32312, but same error)

I am sure many of you using Parallels, please share your experience.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jeyakumar
John Kouraklis

Re: Delphi 10 Seattle in Parallels Desktop 11 - Exit Error in Coherence mode  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Feb 12, 2016 5:53 AM   in response to: Natkunasingam J... in response to: Natkunasingam J...
Natkunasingam Jeyakumar wrote:
Hi,

I am getting errors such as "Access violation in module 'designide230.bpl" when exit from the delphi after working in Parallels (only in Coherence mode)
but no problem with while in and exit Full Screen mode.

I am running delphi in windows 10 Pro 64bit, MacBook Pro Boot camp with Parallels Desktop 11.1.2-32408.
(also checked with previous version Parallels Desktop-11.1.1-32312, but same error)

I am sure many of you using Parallels, please share your experience.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jeyakumar

Hi,

I have a similar set up (without Bootcamp and on Win7) and I have this kind of issues with IDE too. The difference is that I get those messages while working in the IDE and rarely on exit.

I don't use the Coherence mode but the full screen.

Whenever this happens I just close and open the IDE again and it looks like it works.

What I also do and may create conflicts with the packages is that have 2 or 3 instances of IDE open so I can have different projects open. This may confuse IDE with the shares packages, etc...

John
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02